PDA

View Full Version : Help our referrals earn

krg1968
07-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi,
I have been watching my referals stagnate and it is so sad. Many of them haven't done much and I was wondering if there was a way we could generate emails to them with easy credits to encourage them. I know they are probably getting regular emails, I just hate to see them give up so easily on a great opportunity for all of us to make some Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine:

kimntrent
07-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I send them one on my own but that would be cool. I have a list of places that I tell them to check out.

Kim
________
Mexico hotels (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Are you thinking like a way to send something through our system to the person? Or just a type of suggestion group to send to them youself?

Either way, I like the way that you think. :)

kimntrent
07-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Well I like the idea of sending out a email to our new members and our old ones that may not have tried these offers. Some great ways to get your balances up.

I like sending hyatt for 1.00, the enfamil one, bond rewards, etc
________
VAPORITE SCREEN (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

krg1968
07-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Either way works good for me. There are some that everyone should do that are very easy and painless. I guess I need to look through my credited offers and see what was easy. I think the shopping credits are great, too. So many of the stores I was shopping already, I just have to remind myself to go through the SR link.

jnorth1007
07-14-2007, 02:57 PM
I have one referral who is at 4.58 or something like that. I wish I could send her an email with a link for a really easy offer because she seems to click on the paid clicks in the SR emails. I see her numbers rise everytime we have one. She doesn't do anything else. At least one easy paid offer will make her hit her 5.00 :rotfl:

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2007, 03:24 PM
I created a group within my email address book of my two referrals and I send them an email every day or two of what has credited for me since the last email.....that seems to help them out a lot...

Next I'm going to work on another friend of mine and my sister. If I can get them to join, then I'm going to add them to my email group.

krg1968
07-14-2007, 03:42 PM
I don't personally know any of my referrals except for one, who is trucking right along. So, I guess I would need a link within SR to email suggestions.

krg1968
07-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey,
Did my tag change? Wow!!! I feel so special!:sunshine: :sunshine:

bbangel
07-15-2007, 12:28 AM
I don't personally know any of my referrals except for one, who is trucking right along. So, I guess I would need a link within SR to email suggestions.

That is the position I'm in. I would love to be able to encourage them to give it another shot.

Hedy
07-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Are you thinking like a way to send something through our system to the person? Or just a type of suggestion group to send to them youself?

Either way, I like the way that you think. :)
I have a referral whom I don't know, so a message to them somehow would be great-just the offers up now would put her over the $5 mark. :)

schachteles
07-16-2007, 11:44 AM
I am having the same problem, I had two people sign up, but neither of them have done anything but get the e-mail link credits. Sure would be nice to make a couple of bucks off of them!! :rotfl:

kimntrent
07-16-2007, 11:59 AM
I have 51 referrals and only 8 have really done anything. I wish I could help them out to do something.

Kim
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62vuP_pse1k)

schachteles
07-16-2007, 12:04 PM
I have 51 referrals and only 8 have really done anything. I wish I could help them out to do something.

Kim

HOLY HANNAH, how did you get that many referrals??

kimntrent
07-16-2007, 12:06 PM
I discussed it on one of my groups. I have gone back and asked if anyone has signed up but I don't get many responses. I try to send email updates.

Kim
________
Masturbation public (http://www.****tube.com/categories/756/public/videos/1)

Preciouscn
07-16-2007, 02:39 PM
I like this idea. I have one referal and she has done nothing since she started :( :( I will like to help her get going.

schachteles
07-16-2007, 04:53 PM
I find it hard to find sites that allow you to talk about these sites. Most of them ban you talking or the whole referral thing.

krg1968
07-16-2007, 06:34 PM
I post on my Yahoo usergroups. I belong to several that are more casual offshoots of Freecycle groups for my area. They allow more freedom in what you share. I also put a sunshine rewards referral link in my yahoo signature, along with paperbackswap. I love both sites.
I learned about SR on tourguidemike.com, they don't allow you to ask for referrals, but a lot of folks share good savings ideas when they find them.
Kelly

kimntrent
07-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Guys there are a few things I have been referring people to to sign up and get the ball rolling. As long as people see $$ coming in they are more likely to do something.

Internet Survey Panel

Enfamil

Hyatt Gold Passport

Send people those way and see.

Kim
________
Ford Xc Falcon (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_XC_Falcon)

speechteachri
07-27-2007, 09:53 AM
You guys are lucky....at least you have referrals. I have sent the link to lots of friends and family, but nobody has signed up. I love the site so much, and I want other people to see the benefits that I do, but nobody is willing to give it a shot.:(

I wish there was a way to "buy" a referral or two.

schachteles
07-27-2007, 09:59 AM
I wonder if you could put in a free ad on like Craigslist??

kimntrent
07-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Try it. They may pull it but hey.
________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

rygirlsmum
07-27-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm in the same spot. I think a lot of my referrals haven't taken advantage of the surveys, so they are nickel and diming their way toward $5. I'd love to be able to remind them to take the surveys to build their balances. I had the referral link through a couple locations, but I don't actually know any of them. Otherwise, I'd be all over them!!!!!

Anna
07-28-2007, 01:21 AM
:cooldance: