PDA

View Full Version : Cashout Suggestion

goofy08
07-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Is it possible to offer GC's to Levy's Restaurants? They run Wolfgang Puck, Fultons Crab House and Portobello Yacht Club at Downtown Disney. We love Wolfgang and I save my Pinecone money to buy their GC's. But if you offered them, I would cash out for them. It's be another Disney offering in addition to Landrys, Planet Hollywood and Disney itself. Just a friendly suggestion.:)

sunshinecindy
07-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I am checking with them as I write. Will see what I can do. That would be a great GC idea, if they have a program for us.

Anna
07-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Is it possible to offer GC's to Levy's Restaurants? They run Wolfgang Puck, Fultons Crab House and Portobello Yacht Club at Downtown Disney. We love Wolfgang and I save my Pinecone money to buy their GC's. But if you offered them, I would cash out for them. It's be another Disney offering in addition to Landrys, Planet Hollywood and Disney itself. Just a friendly suggestion.:)

Great idea! We would love to eat at these places but they are so $$. They are not on the Disney Dining plan either. :( I would definitely think about cashing out for them.

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 07:54 AM
I am trying, they are "reviewing" our site to see if they want to work with us.

goofy08
08-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Cool. Thanks for trying. Hopefully they'll agree!!!

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:23 AM
I am trying, they are "reviewing" our site to see if they want to work with us.

Who would not want to wok with SR, This has got to be the best run rewards site on the internet today!. Even tho i am not interested in this cashout type at this time since its something that could be used for disney or at disney It very well maybe somethin i would want in the future. Thanks Cindy for trying, I do hope they will Review SR and work with SR.

kimntrent
08-06-2007, 11:44 AM
I love the "reviewing" part.

sunshinecindy
08-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I love the "reviewing" part.

Ya, me too. Should have an answer in a couple days. Spoke with them again today about this.