PDA

View Full Version : Going out for the evening

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I don't know why I feel the need to "check in" when we leave the house, but I do. LOL! Sunshineguy and I are taking the kids to a Parents' Night out at the school tonight and heading out to see Oceans 13. Unfortunately, I am having a hard time pulling him away from his computer now that he is successfully getting into this new product search function he has been working on today. :rotfl:

We'll be gone for the evening, so no games or tech support from us tonight. But I'll check in before bed to make sure that nothing exploded!

krg1968
07-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Have fun. We saw Die Hard 3 last week, two big thumbs up from us. The kids want to see Ocean's 13, too.
We're going to a wedding tonight, everyone has to start scrubbing up soon. Plus, I get to wear my new dress and shoes I bought with Sunshine Rewards money! Yea!

m 'n c
07-14-2007, 04:07 PM
Have a good date night. I heard Ocean's 13 was more like Ocean's 11 and very good.

zoodoyle
07-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Have a great night out!! :)

Magical JenK
07-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Have a good date night. I heard Ocean's 13 was more like Ocean's 11 and very good.

You heard correctly! It was very good!!

3dog2kidmom
07-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Have fun! We saw that and liked it very much :)

jollytammy
07-14-2007, 04:38 PM
have a great time! date nights are fun!:love:

chocovrdmicears
07-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Have a wonderful time! We saw Ocean's last week on our date night..:love: It was very good!!! enjoy!!

Kycha
07-14-2007, 09:58 PM
I hope you had a great date night! I just got back from mine, Harry Potter and butterscotch sundaes. Yummy!

chipndale
07-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Hope you had a good night. DH and I really need a date night soon but I hate to ask my mom to watch the kiddies again esp since she has been watching them so much lately.

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 10:38 PM
I have to say that I think Oceans 13 was the best "third" that we saw this summer. And I think we saw most of them (Shrek, Spiderman, POTC). Okay, POTC was a pretty good one, too. I liked it better than POTC 2.

sunshinecindy
07-14-2007, 10:57 PM
When I grow up I want to be "assistant to the manager of SR" so that I can afford a movie date night. We stayed home, made popcorn and watched The Illusionist. It was actually pretty good.

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 11:19 PM
When I grow up I want to be "assistant to the manager of SR" so that I can afford a movie date night. We stayed home, made popcorn and watched The Illusionist. It was actually pretty good.

Ummm...I spent my anniversary at the hibachi restaurant with my kids because I was too cheap to get a sitter. Where did you celebrate YOURS?

And why didn't I steal some of those free movie passes from your stash when I was at your house? We could have really used those tonight. LOL!

coastalgirl
07-14-2007, 11:28 PM
oh my gosh, I can't recall the last time we had a date night! I would pay good money for one too!! I just don't trust the teenage girls we know to watch my babies!! And my poor mom just can't watch the kids.

kimntrent
07-15-2007, 09:40 PM
I would love to see Oceans 13. But no we can't go see it. Spending $$ on the movies is dumb. But not when it comes to Harry Potter.
________
Vaporizers (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

Hannahsmom
07-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Hubby and I went to see Oceans 13 tonight. Our DD is spending two weeks at gma & gpa's house, so we are trying to take full advantage of our "free" time:cooldance:

Although, I have to say Oceans 13 is worth the price of a babysitter!!! Brad Pitt alone, is worth the price of admission.:heart: :sunshine2: :heart:

arob414
07-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Although, I have to say Oceans 13 is worth the price of a babysitter!!! Brad Pitt alone, is worth the price of admission.:heart: :sunshine2: :heart:

I'm a George Clooney woman, myself. But, I have never seen any of these. My girls have finally gotten old enough to appreciate movies with people in them and not cartoons, etc. We have seen POTC3 three times. I love Johnny Depp and DD9 is a big Orlando fan. She plastered his face around her room, this afternoon. :love:

Simbee33
07-16-2007, 03:44 AM
I have to say that I think Oceans 13 was the best "third" that we saw this summer. And I think we saw most of them (Shrek, Spiderman, POTC). Okay, POTC was a pretty good one, too. I liked it better than POTC 2.

i really have to agree with you.