PDA

View Full Version : Error on Travel Forum

OhMari
07-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Hi Tricia,
I am looking for a vacation destination for the week before Easter and I was scanning your travel forum.

I noticed this mistake:

Wisconsin Dells, TN - 3 Day / 2 Night for $99

Wisconsin Dells is in Wisconsin, not Tennessee. I clicked on the thread, cause I was curious if there was a WI Dells in Tennesse that I may not know about, but nope, it was for Wisconsin. I don't know if you can fix this or if this is from a different web page.

I can give a review too for the hotel Atlantis. We stayed there about 10 years ago. It is right next to Noah's Ark, the largest water park in the U.S. and it made Travel Channel's top 10. I see it includes tickets to a different water park, and this one is actually a lot of fun also, since it has roller coasters, a water park and really cool go-karting tracks. The tracks go in a tunnel, with water above, through a castle. I would compare the Atlantis hotel probably to the Family Suites at All Star Sports, except all access to rooms are on the inside and you have balconies for all your wet beach towels. It also has 3 different swimming pools, including 2 indoor pools.

Marisa

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Strange. Was this on the Wyndam part of our site? LOL! That is actually all prepopulated by them, so they are the ones who do not know where it is. :rotfl: Maybe that is a bad sign? I'll give you an email address if you send me an email and you might actually get something out of telling the affiliate manager what is wrong with his advertisement!

OhMari
07-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Strange. Was this on the Wyndam part of our site? LOL! That is actually all prepopulated by them, so they are the ones who do not know where it is. :rotfl: Maybe that is a bad sign? I'll give you an email address if you send me an email and you might actually get something out of telling the affiliate manager what is wrong with his advertisement!

It was on the Wyndam site. My e-mail is gassner6@charter.net
Marisa