PDA

View Full Version : SR site trouble?

JillyFish
07-15-2007, 10:47 PM
I have been trying to access the Sunshine website for the last 1/2 hour or so. At first it was just REALLY slow....never even got to sign in. A couple times I got a "FATAL ERROR" message and now it's just a blank screen. Then I opened the latest email and when I clicked on the links it was also a blank screen....both for the .01 email click and the special offer.

Is anyone else having problems????? HELP!!!! I need my Sunshine Rewards!!!!

JillyFish
07-15-2007, 10:59 PM
HELP!!!! Anybody??????

ItsmeSunnyV
07-15-2007, 11:01 PM
I just tried, and it worked fine for me?!:confused:

arob414
07-15-2007, 11:01 PM
I just got in, also.

faithhope
07-15-2007, 11:02 PM
the site is running a little slow for me... but that is the only problem I'm having.

JillyFish
07-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Oh dear! I don't know what is wrong. I'm only having trouble with the SR site...not the forum or any other website. I've tried my favorites link, the link from the forum, and just typing in the address myself and NOTHING! Just a white screen. I also tried logging off the internet and logging back in and still nothing. I don't get it! :confused: :computer:

arob414
07-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Geez Louise! My banner disappeared! I was SO proud of it. Had DD12 in here for her to see it and see our progress and it is gone. :cry: Oh, well, at least I can get on SR, but I really need to get off.:rotfl:

JillyFish
07-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, I was able to get to the homepage from Google, but I can't get any further than that. Every other page I click on is just white. Urrrrrr!!!!! this is SO frustrating!!

Belle
07-15-2007, 11:29 PM
The only trouble I've had today is with the survey page. I keep getting:
"We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties."
:computer:

I need a survey today to make the bonus for the month.

SunshineGirl
07-15-2007, 11:29 PM
It's a little slow tonight because of the major, major new function that we are adding to the shopping section (I am sooooooooo excited about it). But if you try a couple of times, you should get in. I get hung a little every now and then.

We're working on manually doing some things tonight since Sundays are slow. Once we get the functions working to our liking, they will start happening at about 4am when they won't affect anyone's browing.

Belle
07-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Thanks, Tricia!
:sunshine:

m4travels
07-15-2007, 11:36 PM
It's a little slow tonight because of the major, major new function that we are adding to the shopping section (I am sooooooooo excited about it).

Oh, this is NOT good, but, boy, am I looking forward to it!!

mollyeilis
07-16-2007, 12:37 AM
...they will start happening at about 4am when they won't affect anyone's browing.

Read this to DH, he said "they don't know YOU very well, do they?"

I routinely hang out until 2am, checking in routinely...which of course is 5am Eastern time... :p

I haven't been able to get to SR *at all* since, hmm, around 7ish or 8ish pacific time.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Wonder if it is the connection time for some of you? I'm on the same connection as DH and we're both able to get on. But a few of you are having a lot of trouble.

What he is basically doing tonight is loading 10s of 1000s of things into the database. Once they are there, they will only have to be updated in the middle of the night if they change, which hopefully will not be nearly as much as the initial data dump.

I'm sometimes on here in the middle of the night as well. LOL!

And a further p.s. special just for you, you will LOVE what this does for shopping on the site!

mollyeilis
07-16-2007, 12:59 AM
mmmm, shopping....

3dog2kidmom
07-16-2007, 07:11 AM
I cannot get on this morning at all :(

svwkirby
07-16-2007, 07:22 AM
I started having problems with it loading, both time and gettig IE can't open the web page messages but everything started working right again after deleting cookies. This was probably between 7:00 and 7:15 eastern time this morning.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm totally confused! We're not having any trouble on any of the computers here. :confused:

JillyFish
07-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Good morning!

I'm late in checking in today, but just wanted you to know that things were back to normal for me this morning and I got on the site without any problems. :clap:

Can't wait to see what's in store for shopping! :cooldance: