PDA

View Full Version : Question about trouble tickets?

Alice28
05-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Tricia- ball park on how long we watch out trouble tickets in Pending before we either give up,or shoot you another email to see how it's going on them. I have 4, one I don't even care about anymore, as I think it was just .30 or .40 from overstock, but I would like to see the others credit at some point if possible. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

SunshineGirl
05-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Tricia- ball park on how long we watch out trouble tickets in Pending before we either give up,or shoot you another email to see how it's going on them. I have 4, one I don't even care about anymore, as I think it was just .30 or .40 from overstock, but I would like to see the others credit at some point if possible. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Unfortunately, if you haven't heard back, it means that I am not getting anywhere with the merchants. You do have one I think (if you have A Cherry On Top) that is still a possibility. And Disney tends to run about a month behind on theirs. Blockbusters are taking about a month as well. And I think we have some Stamps.com that we might still be able to get credit on. Other than that, it is pretty much that we get credit in the first couple of weeks, or they deny it (or ignore us forever).

Alice28
05-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks Tricia- yes, one of mine is A Cherry on Top and one is Shutterfly, and I'm going to email you about the other one. :)