PDA

View Full Version : Missing $60.00 from account since 2 hours ago, yikes!!!

TIAMOMMA
07-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi Tricia,

My balance has decreased by $60.00 since 2 hours ago :( :confused: - is someone tinkering on the site? Somehow it's showing as a debit in my account summary sheet but there are no withdrawels shown in my daily account sheet. I'm freaking out, but I'm sure there's a good explanation, pls. let me know if you have a chance. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 06:54 PM
I'll let SunshineGuy take this one. We had a few people whose accounts jumped up when they should not have recently and the system corrected itself. He can see if yours is one of them.

Essentially, your account balance should be equal to all of your credits minus all of your debits. If it is not, we have a problem.

TIAMOMMA
07-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks Tricia. Unfortunately, mine went down.

When I look through all of the account what concerns me is around 04/30 - that was my 1st cashout and I originally cashed out for 2 $30.00 Disney Dollars. It wasn't until after I sent the request that I realized they weren't GC's like I thought, I emailed you then and you credited it immediately back to my account so I could cash out for GC's instead.

However, looking at those dates it's showing as 2 $30.00 debits and 1 $50.00 debit, it doesn't look as though the credit back for the 2 - $30.00 was in the history. In the end, I cashed out for a $50.00 gc on that date. I noticed this a while ago but since the totals were always accurate for my balance I never mentioned mentioned it. However, if Sunshine Guy looks at it I could see where he would think the account total reflecting now is correct.

Pls. relay this info to SunshineGuy. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Sure thing. We're definitely not trying to screw anyone over. There may be a couple of isolated cases like yours where we did some manual tinkering and it through things off. Can you do me a favor and file a trouble ticket on it? That way, SunshineGuy can just click on the trouble ticket and have your whole account history in front of him.

TIAMOMMA
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Oh, I hope you did not think I was insinuating that - I know you wouldn't do that and did not think that at all!!!!!! I love this place and everything you do for us. Pls. accept my apologies if it came across that way, I definitely didn't think that or meant to give you the feeling that I though that.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 07:22 PM
No worries. :sunshine: I know you have been around long enough to know us. But I can just imagine other people reading something like this (whether it happened to them or not) and freaking out. LOL! I've seen enough rewards programs go belly up to know the warning signs. And one is accounts mysteriously missing credits all of a sudden. I would personally be really worried if I saw credits missing from my account somewhere. So I just want to reassure the masses. :)

TIAMOMMA
07-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Yes people, please remain seated, there is no need to panic!!

I did not think for a moment that that the Sunshine Ship was sinking! I knew it was a quirk in the system - once again Tricia, I should have thought to send a TT instead, I feel so bad now to think I could have caused a panic!!

(Can we have an icon where we slam the hammer into our own head instead of the computer?!??!)

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 07:33 PM
HAAAA!!! No apologies are necessary. Seriously. Chances are good that at least one other person saw something similar to you. So it's good that I had a chance to openly address what was happening in the system today.

It's never a dull moment around here. Do we have a smilie for that???

lenzs4
07-16-2007, 08:33 PM
My account is missing a bunch - I had just over 800 in my account and it dropped to 350 and change. This just happened today as well!!!

Just went into account history and current earnings and added and subtracted and the 350... is correct according to those figures but yesterday I had 800 and I was so excited for the Disney cash out - maybe I had one of the accounts that was high for some reason....

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 08:42 PM
My account is missing a bunch - I had just over 800 in my account and it dropped to 350 and change. This just happened today as well!!!

So the question becomes whether you think that you have cashed out for $1000 or $1400 since you became a member. It looks like our debits section was only showing about $1000 before if your total available was $800. But when we went through and reconciled accounts, it is showing that you cashed out for about $1400.

Definitely file a trouble ticket and we will get to the bottom of it. And any info that you can provide on how much you think you cashed out for (roughly) would help. I have everything in my records, but I want to make sure that my records are accurate, especially where more than $20 or so is at stake.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh, boy. We found the problem. When I did some manual credits to people's accounts and made a note in my "notes" section for each of you, it wiped out your account debits. That means that whenever I added the note for you that corresponded with doing a manual credit for you, your account balance jumped up to your total earnings ever on SR without any debits.

We're seeing 11 of you that this happened with. Fortunately, it looks like 7 of those were today alone and almost all of you reported to me that you saw a jump in your balance when you shouldn't have.

Did the rest of you ever see a jump in your balance that was irregular?

coastalgirl
07-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Mine stayed the same throughout the day!

Lydia

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 09:09 PM
My account looks good. I have only ever had one manual credit and it has been about 2 months since that happened. I shold be ok right? I see my 297.00 in cash outs that I have done so far. How would they know if it happened to them besides their account being bigger than it is supposed to? :rotfl: Will the debits from the cash outs be missing from the current earnings page or the account history page?

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Luckily because there are only 11 problems in 6000 accounts, the chances are good that most people aren't having problems. :sunshine:

The bad part is that the 11 people whose accounts are messed up are because they filed a trouble ticket that I couldn't get credit for, I gave them some kind of manual credit, and then I put a note in their account. The change that most of the 11 would have seen today was a 0 in their debits. We caught those all fast enough that no one was really expecting that money.

The crappy ones are the 3 or 4 where this problem happened a long time ago and we did NOT catch it. For example, lenzs4 who posted below. Her debits would have disappeared a LONG time ago when I did a notation for a manual credit for Hydraderm. So we are having to trace back to see what happened before that date and since that date. And TIAMOMMA had some confusing things happen regarding some cashouts and I made a note in her account at the same time.

<sigh> Where's Chingy when you need a party?

mseg16222
07-16-2007, 09:20 PM
It was nice will it lasted with that extra 300.00 in my account...LOL :rotfl:
I turned it in and it was fixed....:angel:

TIAMOMMA
07-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Luckily because there are only 11 problems in 6000 accounts, the chances are good that most people aren't having problems. :sunshine:

The bad part is that the 11 people whose accounts are messed up are because they filed a trouble ticket that I couldn't get credit for, I gave them some kind of manual credit, and then I put a note in their account. The change that most of the 11 would have seen today was a 0 in their debits. We caught those all fast enough that no one was really expecting that money.

The crappy ones are the 3 or 4 where this problem happened a long time ago and we did NOT catch it. For example, lenzs4 who posted below. Her debits would have disappeared a LONG time ago when I did a notation for a manual credit for Hydraderm. So we are having to trace back to see what happened before that date and since that date. And TIAMOMMA had some confusing things happen regarding some cashouts and I made a note in her account at the same time.

<sigh> Where's Chingy when you need a party?

That stinks that you need to dig through everything! If it helps, the good news is that the problem occured at my first cash out, and only the debits reflected, not the credits for the 2-$30.00 in DD returned to the account. So, hopefully it's easier that it was my first cash-out because you can see that I didn't have enough in my acct. from opening until the cash out for the amount debited. (Hope this helps!)