PDA

View Full Version : How much time each day...

speechteachri
05-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Do you spend at SR????

Me, I'd say all together, well, I guess maybe an hour or so, unless I make it into a survey then a little longer maybe. Some days more some days less, but with the new forums, generally a little more...broken up throughout the day.

How's that for a run on sentence??!!!:rotfl:

Lowie
05-05-2007, 07:47 PM
before the forums i was a hit and run SR'er. I'd check all the links to see what was available, try for a survey then hit the road until later. now with the forums i'll be hanging out more.

SunshineGirl
05-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Hmmmm...I would have to say about 14 hours a day. Give or take a few depending on whether it is a weekend day or I am volunteering as a GAL or at the kids' school. LOL!

speechteachri
05-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Hmmmm...I would have to say about 14 hours a day. Give or take a few depending on whether it is a weekend day or I am volunteering as a GAL or at the kids' school. LOL!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Wow I just noticed my avatar tag....first SR poster ever!! Woo Hoo, I'll now go down in the annals of Reward Forum history!!!!!! =-)

pattip03
05-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Too too too many! Laundry's piling up. I'm newly retired and really enjoying SR. I can do laundry tomorrow or the next day. :cooldance:

missymagic
05-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Well let's see I get to work log on and and keep it up all day long...work tends to get in the way some times LOL!!!!