PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oregon

Cursal
07-16-2007, 07:36 PM
I just wanted to pop in here and say Hello to everyone.

I got a chance to meet Sunshinegirl and Sunshinecindy at a recent conference and if you ever have the pleasure I would say hang out with these great people.
Lots of fun, great personalities, big smiles and lots of laughs. How could NOT have a great time around them.

Great site by the way, cool offers, and REWARDS!!!

I might be found hanging down in the arcade or maybe surfing the site a bit.
See ya on the boards :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 07:40 PM
If any of you have ever wondered what it would be like to party 'til dawn with me and my mom, just ask our new friend here. He was the one that we dragged up to the front of the club to go in through the VIP line with us after we had already been in the club for 4 hours. :rotfl:

He is also a VERY talented graphic designer. I was just looking through his site and if you ever need graphics designed professionally, he is your man.

JillyFish
07-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Welcome Cursal! :welcome:

We hope that you will make yourself at home and consider yourself part of the "family!" Lucky you that you got to hang out with the Assistant to the Manager and the V.I.M. in real life!!!!

Late-night partying around HERE means games and prizes!! Woo Hoo! :cooldance:

I suppose SunshineGirl and sunshinecindy also told you that Chingy is our mascot. We're a really wild bunch! :rotfl:

Cursal
07-16-2007, 08:06 PM
If any of you have ever wondered what it would be like to party 'til dawn with me and my mom, just ask our new friend here. He was the one that we dragged up to the front of the club to go in through the VIP line with us after we had already been in the club for 4 hours.

He is also a VERY talented graphic designer. I was just looking through his site and if you ever need graphics designed professionally, he is your man.

Get yourself well prepared before you set out with these two. You will be up till dawn and with sore feet from dancin' , that is, if you ride a chair all day at work like me. Good thing about it is you'll be having too much fun to even notice!

Yep, we was ALL HOLLYWOOD VIPs when we were there. No waitin, no cover, open sesame for the drinks as well. All that led to great fun and feeling really really cool :cool:

SunshineGirl, thank you for you kind words about my work :) :sunshine2: :)

Pooh's Pal
07-16-2007, 10:22 PM
:sunshine2: Hello from across the country!! and welcome to SR!!

wilsonfamily4
07-16-2007, 11:50 PM
And hello from your neck of the woods. Good to see another West Coaster!

Candi
07-17-2007, 01:30 AM
YAY! Another fellow Oregonian. :cooldance:

ItsmeSunnyV
07-17-2007, 01:33 AM
:love: Yay! Welcome!!!! We :heart:Newbies around here!! :love:

Cursal
07-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Looks like there are some NW ppls here too. Neat :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
07-17-2007, 07:34 PM
I might be found hanging down in the arcade or maybe surfing the site a bit

Oh my friend, how much did you harass me for playing pinball? And now, I see you too are hooked. Its not as much fun as dancing at Cameo, but it does get to be an obsession for some of us.

Glad to see you on our boards. And yes girls, hes not only a great graphic designer, but in the words of another Summit attendee, hes also "a hottie".

Come back often and visit.

Cursal
07-17-2007, 08:14 PM
I might be found hanging down in the arcade or maybe surfing the site a bit

Oh my friend, how much did you harass me for playing pinball? And now, I see you too are hooked. Its not as much fun as dancing at Cameo, but it does get to be an obsession for some of us.

Glad to see you on our boards. And yes girls, hes not only a great graphic designer, but in the words of another Summit attendee, hes also "a hottie".~

Come back often and visit.

Oh I'll be visiting :cooldance:

The arcade is where I may be most of the time I'm here, but of course I'll be popping into the forum to see what cooking in there too ;). Your score board keeps track of the highest scores and if you notice, I'm already am sporting a Champion button :D

I find games a good way to unwind, although not Pepsi pinball. That is a long haul to 60+ million... I must have better things to do, right?

sunshinecindy
07-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Oh I'll be visiting :cooldance:

I find games a good way to unwind, although not Pepsi pinball. That is a long haul to 60+ million... I must have better things to do, right?

I don't know, do you?