PDA

View Full Version : DR appt tomorrow ~ Please pray for me

kimntrent
07-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Hi All! I am pregnant for the 3rd time with my 1st. I have my second dr appt tomorrow and I just really need good thoughts and a group hug to get me through. Got past one hurdle at 6 weeks now I need to get past the baby dying at 7.

Thank you all

Kim

:hugs:
________
VENICE BEACH CALIFORNIA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHLcDUy19Do)

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Oh, Kim!!! We will all be praying for you. Have they been able to isolate the reasons for the last two, or were they just random events? I had a friend who had a lot of problems until they figured it out. Then she had three perfectly healthy babies in 5 years!!

sunshinemckenzie
07-16-2007, 11:45 PM
:hugs: :hugs: Saying special prayers for you tonight and tomorrow.

I lost two babies before I actually got to hold my 1st. Then we lost two more before we finally had our last one. We were blessed with a total of 5...tho if the good Lord would let me, I would gladly have another one.

Kim...My heart goes out to you. I know the fear, the worry, the desire your heart holds. :hugs: Prayers is heading your way for a long long time!

coastalgirl
07-17-2007, 12:40 AM
You are in my thoughts and prayers!!! :hugs:
Lydia

ItsmeSunnyV
07-17-2007, 01:03 AM
:hugs: I've also lost one, and could never imagine going through it more than once. So I will surely be thinking of you tomorrow!! :hugs:

kimntrent
07-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Thank you so much. After 4 years of just wanting this so bad I just want it so bad. They don't know why this has happened to me except that my body rejected them. I carried the first to almost 12 weeks and it died at 7 and the second was exactly six weeks to the day.

Kim
________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Candi
07-17-2007, 01:32 AM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

arob414
07-17-2007, 07:08 AM
:hugs: Sending you and your baby the best thoughts and prayers.:hugs:

bbangel
07-17-2007, 02:21 PM
A friend of mine is at 7 months with her fourth. She lost the first three between 6 and 12 weeks. She still doesn't believe she will finally get to hold one of them. They never could tell her why she had trouble. Sending lots of hugs :hugs:

bartleby1
07-17-2007, 02:26 PM
:hugs: :hugs:

Any update yet? I've been praying for you! I can't even imagine going through something like that even once. I'm sooo hoping you have good news today!

~Kathie
07-17-2007, 02:55 PM
I just came back from vacation last night and just logged in. I hope all is going well today.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :love:

kimntrent
07-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Well update!

We went to the DR. Had the coolest DR. She knew her stuff beyond belief. Actually has worked in the infertility clinic which was a huge plus. But she is a floater. So she was awesome. She did an ultrasound. We have a heartbeat. She said she was going to put me back to my original due date so that is the 29th of Feb. Leap day! According to that I am past the 7 week baby dying mark. I hope this is a good sign.

Kim:sunshine: :sunshine:
________
CUMSHOT HOMEMADE (http://www.****tube.com/categories/493/homemade/videos/1)

ItsmeSunnyV
07-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Well update!

We went to the DR. Had the coolest DR. She knew her stuff beyond belief. Actually has worked in the infertility clinic which was a huge plus. But she is a floater. So she was awesome. She did an ultrasound. We have a heartbeat. She said she was going to put me back to my original due date so that is the 29th of Feb. Leap day! According to that I am past the 7 week baby dying mark. I hope this is a good sign.

:cooldance: YAy!!!! :cooldance:

sunshinemckenzie
07-17-2007, 04:44 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Wahoooo Kim! That's great news!!

coastalgirl
07-17-2007, 04:45 PM
It is a good sign! So glad to hear your good news! :love:
thank you for sharing with us!!
Now who wants to help me plan a cybershower for our newest mommy!!!!

Lydia

m 'n c
07-17-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm glad you got some great news. I'm pulling for you. :)

llgray16
07-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Fantastic news!!!!

I'll be keeping you and your precious little one in my prayers :)

minigirl
07-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Well update!

I hope so, too.

sammielynn
07-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Great news, I have been there, it's not fun. but I have two wonderful teens now! Best of luck and tons of prayers.

Hedy
07-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Well update!

Congrats! A leap year baby-what fun!

Dove
07-17-2007, 07:12 PM
Kim, That is wonderful new's . I read your post this morning and thought about you all day. :hugs:
Dovie

arob414
07-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Great news, I have been there, it's not fun. but I have two wonderful teens now! Best of luck and tons of prayers.

Ditto, here. Mine are 12 and 9. Very glad you are continuing to do well. Are you on any meds? I ended up on progesterone, as did some of my friends. Also, took baby aspirin to prevent blood clots that could mess with the baby's blood supply, just in case that was a cause.

sunshinecindy
07-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Great news, we are all thinking of you and the baby and you know with all these good thoughts, only good things can happen.

jl8595
07-17-2007, 07:48 PM
:hugs: to you Kim!!

I've lost three babies before having two healthy, mostly normal pregnancies. My 4th pregnancy with my oldest DD had me on edge the first trimester, but my doctor said that if they detect a heartbeat on ultrasound, the pregnancy is FAR more likely to work out (I guess that's a big sign of goodness at the 7-8 week mark)...it rang true for me twice. Please find a way to enjoy the next few weeks without too much anxiety - the calmer you are, the smoother it will be. Easier said than done, though!! :heart:

I'll be thinking of you!! :sunshine:

faithhope
07-17-2007, 08:20 PM
:hugs: I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing.
Faith

kimntrent
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Ya patients is devine. But I only have so many.

Kim
________
TL1000R (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_TL1000R)

Soccer Princess
07-18-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm so glad everything went well at the appt.! Congrats on the little one!

chocovrdmicears
07-18-2007, 10:15 PM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

special prayers for your and your little one!:heart:

TXMouseChaser
07-18-2007, 10:20 PM

So glad it went well.. now relax, put your feet up and enjoy being pregnant!

~Kathie
07-18-2007, 11:47 PM
That's great news. I will keep and and the baby in my prayers. :hugs:

jacaluho
07-19-2007, 09:01 AM
That is such great news! Please keep us posted. :hugs:

chipndale
07-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Congratulations on a leap year baby.

ChickiePants
07-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Kinda got here late, but I am very happy for you! My BF has a friend who had two miscarriages and some sort of uterine problem, but is now successfully in her fourth or fifth month with a good prognosis! We will both keep our fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

schachteles
07-23-2007, 12:07 PM
WOW, that just sends chills down my spine!! I have never gone through it, but you are certainly in my thoughts!! Keep us posted!

kimntrent
07-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Thank you all for all your thoughts. I am still fearful about it but it gets better day by day as morning sickness gets worse. :rotfl:
________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

schachteles
07-23-2007, 12:24 PM
YOU POOR THING...but typically having morning sickness is a good sign that the hormones are working. As you are puking just think of that new baby that you are getting out of the deal. Keep yourself healthy!! :angel:

kimntrent
07-30-2007, 12:29 PM
I just wanted to give you an update. Last night was the worst night I have had with Morning Sickness. Why do they call it that when it comes all day long for me at times. I was sick from 7:00 till after I went to bed. So sick I had to crawl everywhere because I couldn't stand up I was trying not to throw up. I have another DR appt on the 15th of August afterwhich we will tell everyone in the world our good news. We are having a dinner party that night. I just wanted to share the good stuff and ask that you please continue to pray for me.

Thank you

Kim:sunshine:
________
HOT BOX VAPE (http://hotboxvaporizers.com)

SunshineGirl
07-30-2007, 12:33 PM
LOL! I had morning sickness all day every day for the whole 40 weeks with both of my girls. So bad I was on medication. My mom had the same problem. The really great news is that true morning sickness is a good sign that the pregnancy is going well!!

If you need any advice, I'm full of it. I tried everything that I possibly could. My best recommendations would be crackers before you even open your eyes in the morning and the scent of peppermint everywhere around you (including ON you). Some people say ginger helps, but it never helped me. Sucking on peppermints and jolly ranchers helped once I got past my first trimester.

faithhope
07-30-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry you are so sick... I was really sick with my second kid (lost 10 pounds in the begining of the pregnancy... but later gained it all back).

I hope the morning sickness passes soon. Thanks for the updates. I love hearing about the good news. You continue to be in my prayers.

Faith

Sahmy
07-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Try Lemonheads - they helped some.

I was so sick with both of my girls. I knew that the third was a girl before the ultrasound because I was so sick. DS was breeze during pregnancy - he decided to be difficult after he was born. LOL

My cousin was the opposite - sick with her son and fine with her daughter.

Congratulations!

bartleby1
07-30-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick! As others have said, morning sickness is a sign that the hormones are working well!

Remember to stay hydrated! That's the biggest issue with morning sickness. I never had bad morning sickness, but dealt with HORRIBLE heartburn no matter what I ate or didn't eat. I actually had to sleep sitting up in a recliner for each of my pregnancys. But, it is all worth it in the end!

Be sure to update us on how you are feeling and after your next appt!

jacaluho
07-30-2007, 02:31 PM
I lost 17# with my first and 20# with my second. I had to be put on bed rest for a week and for 16 weeks with both kids I lived on popsicles, just to stay hydrated. So I feel for you. Try anything and everything you can. Same as Tricia, let me know if you have questions. :hugs:

Chelley00
07-30-2007, 03:26 PM
I feel so sorry for you. I was so sick with 3 of 4 for months. The others have given you great advice, but make sure you tell your doctor how sick you are. He/she may be able to prescribe something for times it really gets out of hand. I took meds with #4 all the way until the end (and was even given stuff via IV during and after my c-section because I was STILL throwing up!) Make sure and take care of yourself. The baby will take what it needs. Just keep saying "Being sick is a good thing" :)

linanglab
07-31-2007, 08:40 AM
It is true. Morning sickness is a good sign! I was SO sick with #1 & #3 that I lost a lot of weight and got below 95 pounds. I was hospilatized with both for dehydration. I couldn't keep anything down. But now I have 3 healthy kids and it is worth the sickness. Praying for you!

kimntrent
08-08-2007, 08:43 PM
I just wanted to update everyone. I started to miscarry yesterday and passed the baby today. I am at a loss here with this. The baby measured 7W1d according to the ultrasound yesterday. Carried till almost 11 weeks. But I just wanted to share. I may not be on a lot but...

Kim

:( :( :(

LuvMyBoys
08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I just wanted to update everyone. I started to miscarry yesterday and passed the baby today. I am at a loss here with this. The baby measured 7W1d according to the ultrasound yesterday. Carried till almost 11 weeks. But I just wanted to share. I may not be on a lot but...

Kim

:( :( :(

Oh Kim, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss :( I can't even imagine the hurt and disappointment you are going through right now. I will keep you, your husband, and your family in my prayers.

SunshineGirl
08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh, Kim!!! I am so very sorry. I know that there isn't anything that we can say that will make it better, but know that we are thinking about you. :hugs:

coastalgirl
08-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Oh Kim, I am so sorry to hear. Please take care and know that you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Lydia

schachteles
08-08-2007, 08:51 PM
OH MY...I am SO SO SO sorry to hear that!! You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers!! :hugs:

linanglab
08-08-2007, 08:58 PM
So sorry....I am praying for you....

Angela

jacaluho
08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Kim, I am so sorry. Please know you are surrounded by prayers! :hugs:

chrissylou2
08-08-2007, 09:39 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

m 'n c
08-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Big hugs Kim.

llgray16
08-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Oh Kim :( I am so sorry for your loss. I know that no words can help. Please take care of yourself and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers :hugs:

arob414
08-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Kim, I am so sorry to hear about your baby. My heart goes out to you and your husband.:hugs:

Magical JenK
08-08-2007, 11:28 PM
You are in my thoughts & prayers. I'm so sorry to hear this. :hugs: Hugs to you!!

bs4free
08-08-2007, 11:31 PM
:hugs: Kim :hugs: I am sorry for your loss, I hope you next test goes well and some answers can be given!

tink2008
08-09-2007, 01:52 AM
Kim, I am sorry to hear of your losses. I will keep you and your DH in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs: Hang in there! :hugs:

schlpt
08-09-2007, 09:30 AM
So sorry that things turned out the way they did, hopefully there is a child waiting for you out there.

jl8595
08-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Oh Kim - I'm so sorry! :hugs:

I'll be thinking of you...we're always here if you need an ear or shoulder. :heart:

faithhope
08-09-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm so sorry Kim :hugs:

Faith

Sahmy
08-09-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm so sorry. :hugs:

wilsonfamily4
08-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I am so sorry KIM! It is a feeling that just doesn't have words.
I am glad you felt able to share here. Sharing does help the hurt some.