PDA

View Full Version : Picture Studios

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Tricia,

You wouldn't happen to have anything up your sleeve for portrait studios do you? Like Sears or Olan Mills or something like that? DD's bday is Wednesday and I need to have pictures done and figured WTHeck better check here first.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 11:40 PM
I can't think of anything like that off the top of my head. I know we used to have a Glamour Shots thing. I'll look around a bit.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Hey...when do you pay for pictures at Sears now? I forgot that Sears is one of the places that pays back a percentage on gift cards. You could actually order the gift cards and get a kickback on those and then use those for the pictures.

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Perfect!!!! Sears doesnt make you pay until you pick them up. I think I remember paying the sitting fee up front and then you go in and look at the pictures a while later and pay for the ones you choose. Your a genious. Im calling to make our appointment tomorrow and then I will order the GCs :)

Preciouscn
07-17-2007, 09:01 AM
I used to take him girls to this place call Sadie's. Their website is http://www.sadiesonline.com/. They aren't everywhere and a bit more expensive than other places but worth every penny.

Arky
07-18-2007, 03:50 PM
My experience with Sears Portraits is that you do pay for everything when you get the pictures taken. They always print extras for you to buy when you pick up too.

I will definitely get gift cards for our next round of portraits. Thanks for posting this!

jnorth1007
07-18-2007, 04:02 PM
I ordered my GC and made my appointment for next week to give it time to get here that way I can use them even if I have to pay up front. I called and they defintely let you use GCs to pay for the pictures. On top of that I got a card in the mail for 2.99 per sheet after buying 6 at regular price of 7.99. I know this is going to help also Yay!!!

jnorth1007
07-20-2007, 09:49 AM
My card is officially on its way here :cooldance: Now at least I know it will make it in time for the picture sitting on Thursday. Can't wait!!

jnorth1007
07-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Yay! My credits there today. What a wonderful experience and I cant wait to get and post the pictures :sunshine2:

Anna
07-28-2007, 01:27 AM
My experience with Sears Portraits is that you do pay for everything when you get the pictures taken. They always print extras for you to buy when you pick up too.

I will definitely get gift cards for our next round of portraits. Thanks for posting this!

Mine too...Sears here is digital and print the pics up when you have them made. No more waiting now. :)