PDA

View Full Version : I thought we had to have one post a day to play games

llgray16
07-17-2007, 10:51 AM
:mad: I received one of those pm's that my high score was beaten in a game. Ok, sure I was disappointed that I no longer have one of those little Champion tags in my title but when I noticed that the person who beats me has ZERO posts that me :mad:

I thought we had to have one post a day in order to play games (it is a game in the premium section if that makes a difference)

OK, vent over :)

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Somehow a couple of people have gotten around it. I'll see if I can go in and delete the scores of people with no posts.

llgray16
07-17-2007, 11:02 AM
OK, I sounded like a big baby complaining about a score :rotfl: I just like playing the games in between refreshing my account page to see if things have posted :p I just feel so proud when I can actually get a title :sunshine:

We all can't be as good as Kycha and Disneynut so we have to hold on to those championship titles as long as (and any way) we can :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 11:18 AM
I just went in and wiped out the score as best as I could and removed the account because the person was not an SR member. I guess that we are going to have to really start cracking down to make sure that only SR members can play the games. :(

disneynut
07-17-2007, 11:22 AM
OK, I sounded like a big baby complaining about a score I just like playing the games in between refreshing my account page to see if things have posted I just feel so proud when I can actually get a title

We all can't be as good as Kycha and Disneynut so we have to hold on to those championship titles as long as (and any way) we can

Hey.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I certainly understand what you mean though.
OH Tricia???? It seems you also wiped out the Leaderboard. There is only 3 people on there. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I like seeing myself on there. :angel:

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Woops! Did I fix it? I'm still new to this games thing. LOL!

disneynut
07-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Woops! Did I fix it? I'm still new to this games thing. LOL!

LOL, yes you did. There I am. I like see Pooh Bear on there. So I try really hard to keep it there. There is too much competition though. It is getting harder and harder. :confused:

sammielynn
07-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Be proud to be a leader! I cannot make it from the bottom of the pack:rotfl: