PDA

View Full Version : Daily Survey Best Day Ever!

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Yesterday was the highest number of credits that we ever got for daily surveys. So keep the good tips coming for everyone else! And if anyone hasn't tried the daily surveys yet, you don't know what you are missing. There is even still time to earn a bonus this month!

Alice28
07-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Yahoo! Was excited to get ANOTHER one today- so glad Greenfield got their bugs worked out! So hoping for another $5 bonus this month. Am I the only one who thinks of SR credits like that as something Disney? Like, "Oooo, $5 will get me a funnel cake! $5 is a keychain! $5 is almost an order of fish n chips in epcot!" :rotfl:

coastalgirl
07-17-2007, 04:40 PM
No, I do the same thing! Oh, I just earned another mickey:mickey: bar! :rotfl:
We do that at home too! Every time we put change in our jar we are like that is $1 more towards a pretzel, that will buy this. It has almost turned into a game at our house!

Lydia

kxmeeh
07-17-2007, 06:29 PM
I am completly psyched. i have already completed more surveys this month than i could qualify for in all of last month! tricia, i have no idea what you did to the survey company (put a boot up somewhere hehe) but it completly and wonderfully worked!!! this will be my first trip to wdw, so i don't know what 5.00 will get me, or where i will spend it. maybe on some postcards...that's what we do for souveniers to bring back, i bring stamps and the kids sit up the very first night and write out and mail postcards to family. okay, a little sidetracked there, sorry.

3dog2kidmom
07-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Yesterday was the highest number of credits that we ever got for daily surveys. So keep the good tips coming for everyone else! And if anyone hasn't tried the daily surveys yet, you don't know what you are missing. There is even still time to earn a bonus this month!

Waaaa... and the one I did didn't even credit :(

mollyeilis
07-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Waaaa... and the one I did didn't even credit :(

They did it without my help, too. :( I always miss it on the big days...I think I'm in queue behind everyone else!