PDA

View Full Version : Clubs of America

m 'n c
07-17-2007, 07:56 PM
I just wanted to post and say I just received my first month of beer from Clubs of America. I ordered my 2-month membership on 7/2, it credited the following week and arrived this week. This month's selection was pretty nice. We got Wild Goose pale ale, Wild Goose Stout, Abita Beer, and Abita TurboDog. Its 3 bottles of 4 different types. BF seems to be liking this b-day present. We'll probably bust into it on Thursday night.:angel:

sunshinecindy
07-17-2007, 08:43 PM
That sounds pretty good. I may have to join that. With the wine clubs and now the beer, I can be on an eternal high.

TXMouseChaser
07-18-2007, 08:41 PM
I have been thinking about trying the beer of the month club as a gift. I think I might now that I know it has gotten good reviews! :cooldance:

coastalgirl
07-18-2007, 08:46 PM
OOH, my dh would like that!! I may have to get one for him. Did you have to be home for the delivery? I would worry about my teenager getting that package :rotfl: , ya know how teenage boys are!

m 'n c
07-18-2007, 11:39 PM
OOH, my dh would like that!! I may have to get one for him. Did you have to be home for the delivery? I would worry about my teenager getting that package :rotfl: , ya know how teenage boys are!

Well I live at an apartment complex so my office received it and signed for it. It came via DHL and had a sticker requiring an adult signature. I would think that it would just depend on the DHL person as to whether that is strictly followed or not.

I'm really excited to try this month's selection. It kills me to see it sitting in my fridge knowing I can't drink and then go to the gym right after (I'd never make it).