PDA

View Full Version : SR site problems?

wdwabby
07-17-2007, 08:33 PM
I can get to the main landing page, but whenever I try to go ANYWHERE on the site I get:

Fatal error from /home/webadmin/sunshinerewards.com/html/lib/.database.php:

Cannot connect to the database ('localhost' with user 'webadmin'), MySQL said: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug

though, at least I get on the landing page. a few minutes ago I couldn't even get that ...

what gives? I want to play with increased offers too!

AzSaver18
07-17-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm having the same problem...I don't know?

:confused:

jnorth1007
07-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Go to the announcements thread everyone is there waiting impatiently.

mseg16222
07-17-2007, 08:37 PM
mine is doing it too.......I was restarting my computer....

wdwabby
07-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Go to the announcements thread everyone is there waiting impatiently.

sorry, since it was a technical issue, I went to the Technical Issues forum first

TtownAnne
07-17-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm having the same problem, on top of not being able to FIND any of the things people are talking about....apparently this game is only for experienced members. :(

coastalgirl
07-17-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm having the same problem, on top of not being able to FIND any of the things people are talking about....apparently this game is only for experienced members. :(

Try your offer scroll bar and look for the offers that way. Like Win you cruise-go through the list to the bottom and look for it in the W's. I sure hope this helps!! I can't even get to the page!

Lydia

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Don't worry. It will all be fixed pretty soon. And no one will miss anything. Come join the music trivia game in the Contest forum. :) When the hosting people get the site up and running at speed again, you'll fly through the new offers.

penn19
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
I flew through dinner, through the dishes so I could be on here. I even kicked my 13 year old off so I could get on for the increased payouts! Please be up and running soon.....:computer:

ChickiePants
07-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Well, so much for doing ANYTHING tonight. Been trying since 8:30 to get on the member page, can't get to the surveys or do any of the increased offers and I came over here too late to get in on the music trivia. Have to work early in the morning so I can't stay up any later and wait either. After the frustrating time I've had with surveys, I'm about ready to throw in the towel this month. :(

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm finally getting in!!!

kxmeeh
07-17-2007, 10:30 PM
woo hoo i'm in too....tell hubby he can finally get some sleep. his job is done. run, don't walk, away from the computer/phone and have your ice cream

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 10:32 PM
woo hoo i'm in too....tell hubby he can finally get some sleep. his job is done. run, don't walk, away from the computer/phone and have your ice cream

I delivered his ice cream to him and he balanced it with his laptop. LOL!

It is looking like it may have been a deliberate attack on server timed with the start of our big promo tonight. :(

jnorth1007
07-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Sad, Sad and really sad. Where is the lynch mob when we need them????

sammielynn
07-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Sunshine family hope you can rest easier now. Enjoy the ice cream.