PDA

View Full Version : Increases, Contests, and More!

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Okay. I think I am done adding increased offers. If I add any more today, my advertisers might start to get worried. LOL! Here are the offers that are on the table:

Win Your Cruise
AARP International
REWARDS CASTLE - SUBWAY SANDWICHES FOR A YEAR!
FastWeb
MILLIONAIRE TRAINING GUIDE
BRANDSURVEYPANEL - AXE VS RGX BODY SPRAY $250 GROCERY GIFT CARD
Lightspeed Research
Publishers Clearing House
The Final Payoff
SurveysandGifts.com - McDonald's $25 Gift Card
VISTA PRINT SAMPLE OFFER
Valued Opinions
Cafe Vivo
Internet Survey Panel
Obopay
FREE $25 Gas Card - Survey
African American Voice
Players Vacation Club
SHOPPING ESSENTIALS! $25 BLOCKBUSTER GIFT CARD!
What She Has To Say -California Wine
Flying Micro X-Copter
Entertainment Weekly
FREE: Sample of Febreze!
Clash: $5k Prize Draw (US)
Free Crest Whitestrips
ConsumerIncentiveRewards - Samsung Blackjack or TMobile Dash
TheNetPanel: Free Gas II
Business Matchup
Swivel Sweeper - AsSeenOnTV
DotSchools

At 8pm Eastern, I will start pulling all of the advertisements down. However, because of the delay last night and because some of these are manual credits, you can continue to post your credits in the contest thread until 10pm Eastern. At that point, I will close the thread and we will pick winners. Remember that you get one entry per legitimate "I got credit" post in that thread. And the credits must be for offers on the list above. We will give away 1 prize for every 100 posts. I'll continue to add the prizes so you can see what is up for grabs.

Prizes added:
$25 GiftCertificates.com Gift Certificate
6 month subscription to Premium Games in Arcade starting August 1
Tiny Prints Last Minute Card Kit

Hope everyone is having fun with this and making some good money. You are certainly keeping me on my toes!!!

disneynut
07-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Cool. Thanks for the fun today. Really appreciate the extra funds I have added during this promo. More money for Mickey Mouses paycheck.:rotfl: :love: :mickey:

Preciouscn
07-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I had a blash today too.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Didn't get much work done but there is always tomorrow :angel:
Thanks for all the hard work

zane_anthony
07-18-2007, 05:06 PM
I am new to SR and I absolutely love it :heart: I was very skeptical but after about 2 weeks I am sold! :cooldance: Keep up the great work this is an awesome site. I already have big plans for my "mickey money" :mickey: Thanks Again!!! :)

bartleby1
07-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the great promo and once again for all you do to make this site as fun and rewarding as it is!!

I'm hoping this helps me out for this quarter since I'll be away for 2-1/2 weeks in August and can't add to my SR funds during my vacation. I'll definitely be going through some serious withdrawl!

coastalgirl
07-18-2007, 05:48 PM
I am new to SR and I absolutely love it :heart: I was very skeptical but after about 2 weeks I am sold! :cooldance: Keep up the great work this is an awesome site. I already have big plans for my "mickey money" :mickey: Thanks Again!!! :)

You will find we have a great time here!! Every is very friendly, and always willing to help ya out!!

Thanks Tricia. It was fun!! And next time we do a music contest can it please be something from our era!!!

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 06:15 PM
You will find we have a great time here!! Every is very friendly, and always willing to help ya out!!

Thanks Tricia. It was fun!! And next time we do a music contest can it please be something from our era!!!

Now what would be the fun in that? Someone would guess it in 10 minutes and then Janet would make us all go clean our bathtubs or something. :rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Speaking of which. All this earning ya'll have done today I bet they look and smell like port o pottys so how about 15 minutes to clean :)

coastalgirl
07-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Now what would be the fun in that? Someone would guess it in 10 minutes and then Janet would make us all go clean our bathtubs or something. :rotfl:

that is to true, and then I would have to give the computer over to one of these other vulchers in my house!! :rotfl:

kayjo
07-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Though only about 25% of the offers I filled out credited, I still had a lot of fun and made some money.

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Only a little more than 20 minutes to go!!! I just did a big import of the manual ones.

jl8595
07-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the manual import - that helped me out a lot!!! I had to work today (darn job!), so I wasn't able to get kickin' on these until about an hour a go...but even in that hour, I managed to rake in 6.50 and I'm THRILLED!!! Thank you very much for a fun filled event. :heart:

TIAMOMMA
07-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Speaking of which. All this earning ya'll have done today I bet they look and smell like port o pottys so how about 15 minutes to clean :)

:rotfl: What?!?!? At my house, I think not! :pig: (Now there's an emoticon you don't see every day, probably would get some people riled up if it was used regularly in responses to posts, lol!)

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Alrighty! I'm going to start taking them down now. It will likely take me a little while, so if some of you are trying hard to make it through a few last ones, you had better hurry!! Remember that anything you post before 10pm counts.

llgray16
07-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Thansk for the extension! I just hope some of mine come thru soon!

cuppycakemom
07-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks to an early napping preschooler and a 4 year old who went to mom's day out, I actually got to be on the fun for a while!!

Thanks so much for a wonderful BREAK from the "real world".

ChickiePants
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Whew! Only got to do about 4 myself thanks to stupid work, but it was fun nonetheless, and I'll LOVE seeing both the big boost in my account when the Entertainment Weekly one goes through AND my BF's face when he gets his subscription. Thanks!!!! :sunshine:

arob414
07-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Thanks! Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie and earn at least one contest entry.:sunshine2:

kimntrent
07-18-2007, 09:08 PM
How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time? I missed a whole bunch of offers because of work but that is okay I got a lot to credit.

Kim
________
Landlords insurance dicussion (http://www.insurance-forums.org/landlords-insurance/)

ItsmeSunnyV
07-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Tricia, if I missed quite a few of them, will they be back? I know it will be lowered credits, but will they come back at all:confused: ?

jnorth1007
07-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Yay! I left to go to dinner with DD for her Birthday and I come back to 3 offers that credited while I was gone. Woohoo that meant 4 offers for me today and I thought I wouldn't get any.

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Tricia, if I missed quite a few of them, will they be back? I know it will be lowered credits, but will they come back at all:confused: ?

Every one of them will be back up tomorrow morning. :)

ItsmeSunnyV
07-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Every one of them will be back up tomorrow morning. :)

Cool! Thank You!:)

pattip03
07-18-2007, 10:27 PM
I got credit for ConsumerIncentiveRewards :cooldance:

kimntrent
07-19-2007, 12:23 PM
So here is the cool thing. I was hoping for 100 more for WDW. Well I got the 100 more and 25 on top of that. Now I am above 25.00 by 2.00 so I have this bug to get 25.00 more. I get this feeling a lot here. Anyone else?

Kim
________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

LuvMyBoys
07-19-2007, 12:36 PM
So here is the cool thing. I was hoping for 100 more for WDW. Well I got the 100 more and 25 on top of that. Now I am above 25.00 by 2.00 so I have this bug to get 25.00 more. I get this feeling a lot here. Anyone else?

Kim

I do that too!! :rotfl: Every time I get to $25, I want to get to $50, then $75, then $100!

llgray16
07-19-2007, 12:51 PM

Kim

Yep! I swore off GPTs about $1,000 ago :rotfl: