PDA

View Full Version : Time for a break!!

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Increased credits are now officially over. And my fingers are worn out. LOL! We'll be randomly selecting the prize winners tomorrow and posting them.

You all did TERRIFIC today! I think we paid out about $800 in credits with another $400 pending. Some of you may still see a few credits trickle in. Once I am sure that they are done, I'll open up all of the offers again at their regular rates.

And I won't even tell you what we have planned for you starting on Friday. But suffice to say it involves shopping and the chance to win those cute buttons you all voted on!!!

Belle
07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks, Tricia! We appreciate all of your hard work! :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
OHHHH, the shopping fun will begin. I can't wait.

Soccer Princess
07-18-2007, 10:09 PM
So if Business Matchup just credited for me is it too late? :(

Oh well... looking forward to Friday! :)

wilsonfamily4
07-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Yippee I love shopping. Though my husband is not a big fan of it. :rotfl:
The bummer thing is Fridays are my husbands half days so I have to shop fast!!!

Glad to hear we had a great day at Sunshine. Good for us and good for you

jnorth1007
07-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Boy there is that stringer thing she does so well. Just like Days of our lives, just when I say I'll never watch again they throw me a stringer. :rotfl: I'll be collecting my pennies till Friday so I can do some shopping too. :sunshine2:

TXMouseChaser
07-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Oh shopping.. now that is my weakness... Better go hide the credit cards... oh that won't help.. I have the number memorized.. LOL! :rotfl:

sammielynn
07-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh no shopping! I love to shop, but now I have a reason.

disney_girl
07-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks so much for your hard work!!

coastalgirl
07-18-2007, 10:32 PM
UHOH a shopping contest, that is not good. My DH may take the CC and the computer away! :rotfl: But if I rationalize that I could get a head start on Christmas and school clothes, it might work. :rotfl:

Lydia

JillyFish
07-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Ooh yippy!!! I've been itchin' to shop!!!! :angel: Just PLEASE tell me the fun will start before Friday evening!!!

Today was really fun Tricia! I actually did better as the day went on. Thanks for all your hard work. You definitely deserve a break!

m 'n c
07-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Oh no I have to go celebrate my bf's birthday out of town this weekend! I'm going to miss out on all the fun. :( I love shopping.

(any word from Nordstroms yet??? I'm still hoping)

ItsmeSunnyV
07-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Oh Man, Shopping contest, that is not good! lol. I:heart:2SHOP! lol

llgray16
07-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Ooooooooo goody - shopping incentives :cooldance: I have my eye on a couple of orders so I will hold off for a day or two.

arob414
07-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Finally, a game I am good at. Hope work, VBS and more unexpected company doesn't mess up my concentration.

Anna
07-19-2007, 01:33 AM
I will have to make sure and not miss this event. Shopping is my favorite pastime! My husband really wishes I were not so good at it! :rotfl:

I totally missed out on the offer increases!:confused:

minigirl
07-19-2007, 08:00 AM
And I won't even tell you what we have planned for you starting on Friday. But suffice to say it involves shopping and the chance to win those cute buttons you all voted on!!!

Cool. I was wanting to do some shopping today, but I guess I can wait one day. I guess I could probably clean a wee little bit today.

wisconsinmom
07-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Hmm, maybe it is a good thing I'll be out of town for the weekend. My husband is getting a tiny bit crabby about my shopping lately.:confused:

wilsonfamily4
07-19-2007, 10:18 AM
I am going around the hosue trying to figure out what things I can buy Friday! :) My computer needs a new battery, school clothes, Christmas presents, maybe a photo album, etc. :) Love to shop.

Debbie Jean
07-19-2007, 10:21 AM
My motto is: you have to spend, to save :angel:

chipndale
07-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh shopping.. now that is my weakness... Better go hide the credit cards... oh that won't help.. I have the number memorized.. LOL! :rotfl:

So glad to hear that someone else has their credit card numbers memorized. DH once joked that if I kept up spending so much that he was going to take my cards. He didn't know what to do when I handed them over to him. I told him that I didn't need any of them that I know the numbers. :rotfl: He tried 2 different cards and just shook his head. He said that it is sick that I know our credit card numbers. I told him that I was saving him money because if a card is ever stolen, I did not have to have them registered. I could just call the company and give them the number.:rotfl:

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 03:31 PM
haha I just have mine saved at all my frequently shopped online sites which is not good for late night drinking. I have drunk shopped a few times and ended up with all kinds of order confirmations the next morning that I didn't remember. Luckily it was all stuff I wanted!

Soccer Princess
07-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Okay now I've heard of drunk dialing and more recently drunk texting, but drunk shopping?!?! lol! I love it! :)

jnorth1007
07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Has anyone else been scoping out the shopping links to see what you might want to buy if that site is one of the ones for the shopping special???? :p It's crazy I know but I am just so excited I dont want to have to surf the pages once it starts :rotfl: I wanna clear cookies, jump in and order, and sit back and smile. :)

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Okay now I've heard of drunk dialing and more recently drunk texting, but drunk shopping?!?! lol! I love it! :)

Yup. Amazon and Nordstrom were my shopping choices that night.