PDA

View Full Version : Tricia - Shopping and Returns

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Hi Tricia,

I wanted to see if I needed to do anything about a Target order. I placed 2 orders at the beginning of July and received credit. Well Saturday I got an email from Target cancelling 1 order of mine. So I then went back through the SR site and placed a different order but it was for less than the original credit. Is Target going to tell you how to adjust my 1st order credit to reflect the cancellation and reorder/new order or do I need to send you my order confirmations?

I have a similar thing with Bare Necessaties where I have to return a portion of my order but I haven't received credit for it yet. Anything I need to do there for you? I'm putting it in the mail today.

Thanks!!

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 09:30 AM
I just kind of go with the flow however the company adjusts it. Sometimes they don't adjust at all. Sometimes they do. If they do, Sunshineguy will just make an adjustment to either what is pending in your account or your credit, depending how long it has been since the order.

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Thanks Tricia. I just didn't want to be taking away money that could be used for board games or special days on the site.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks Tricia. I just didn't want to be taking away money that could be used for board games or special days on the site.

You are so thoughtful. :)