PDA

View Full Version : Question for Sunshine Girl

missymouse
07-19-2007, 11:25 AM
I have a friend who would like to join however she has very limited access to the internet. Would it be possible for her to start an account on whatever computer she uses and give me her info to sign in and then I can do offers for her from my computer, etc? Just curious. I know things that track by ISP wouldn't work but things that track by e-mail maybe would. She is wanting to get some GC before running the half marathon in Jan.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Unfortunately, it would end up getting both of your accounts flagged for fraud. :( They have gotten so tough on this that if you even log on from two accounts from the same computer, we have to flag your account. I'm sorry!

missymouse
07-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Not a problem. Just wanted to see if there was a way to help her out. I don't want to jeopardize my own account.

Mom2aPrincess
07-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Don't know your situation, but I have a good friend with limited access and she's planning to sign up and use the public library for access as soon as she gets moved in to her new apartment...maybe that would work for your friend.

missymouse
07-19-2007, 05:41 PM
That would work except for the time involved. She already signed up at Quick Rewards but has found she just doesn't have the time to go to the library and be able to do enough to earn any money since there is a time limit on the computers there.