PDA

View Full Version : surveys-what if they don't give you confirmation?

jollytammy
07-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Tuesday (I think) and today I did a survey, went all the way thru, but no sunshine rewards confirmation page. How can we tell if we're getting one of these surveys that we don't get credit for? It's very frustrating to take the time, and not get the credit:computer:

TIAMOMMA
07-19-2007, 12:59 PM
When I'm not sure if the survey went through what I do it try to take another one. If it truly credited you'll get the message "you have exceeded the daily limit", if not, unfortunately, the survey you just did was for nothing. :(

jollytammy
07-19-2007, 01:41 PM
thanks for the info!

chocovrdmicears
07-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately , unless the survey takes you back to SR and says 'congratulations...yada..yada..yada....' there is no guarentee you will get credit. If that happens to me I always keep taking one until I know it went through. Truthfully I have been lucky that in the 4 months that I have been doing the daily surveys, that has only happened to me a handful of times.:)

jollytammy
07-20-2007, 11:42 AM
but it is frustrating to think you've gotten thru and no confirmation:(

jl8595
07-20-2007, 11:47 AM
It's very frustrating, but I just try another one. I spent 25 minutes doing a LONG survey testing Target's website and never got the SR congrats page...very annoying, but I was able to get back on and take another one that DID give me credit.

Debbie Jean
07-20-2007, 12:39 PM
When I'm not sure if the survey went through what I do it try to take another one. If it truly credited you'll get the message "you have exceeded the daily limit", if not, unfortunately, the survey you just did was for nothing. :(

That's what I've been doing when I'm not sure I've gotten any credit... I go back to the survey screen and if it let's me in, I assume the first one didn't go through.

A couple of times this month, though, including yesterday, I actually got credit for 2 surveys on the same day! Has this happened to anyone else???? I'd been assuming the 24 hour rule and usually once a survey does go through I won't be eligible for another until the next day... very strange!

mollyeilis
07-23-2007, 03:48 PM
A couple of times this month, though, including yesterday, I actually got credit for 2 surveys on the same day! Has this happened to anyone else???? I'd been assuming the 24 hour rule and usually once a survey does go through I won't be eligible for another until the next day... very strange!

It's happened to me once, last week. Shh, don't tell anyone. :)

Mandi
07-23-2007, 04:21 PM

Yes, happened to me a few times too, including this month. As of today I've completed 24 surveys (well 25 if you count the one I did this morning), even though it's only the 23rd.