PDA

View Full Version : Hello and HELP!

mamalori
07-19-2007, 06:49 PM
I just joined the forum and I am trying to sign up for sunshinerewards.com but for some reason when I try to do it I get an error saying "you can only register once" BUT I'm not even registered at all. I am assuming from what I have read that I should get an email to activate my account but I haven't received that either.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get signed up????? I was able to sign up for the forums without a problem.

Thank you for your help! I look forward to participating!!

Lori

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 07:17 PM
You might also get that error if you are signing up on the same computer or IP address as someone else who already has an account. Like at work? Or maybe using an AOL browser?

cherbear
07-20-2007, 02:02 PM
I am new here, too. I signed up for sunshinerewards BEFORE signing up for the boards. Here is the link if it helps at all:
http://www.sunshinerewards.com/signup.php?r=7388

I wish I could be of more help. I think sunshinegirl might have hit the nail on the head though. Try a different computer if possible.

mamalori
07-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks to all that replied. I believe I have the issue resolved! I don't know what the problem was (wasn't that I had signed up on another computer because I didn't and noone else here would) but I believe Tricia was the one that resent the activation email and now all is good!! Thanks again! :thanks:

tink2008
08-07-2007, 10:24 PM
WELCOME! :cooldance:

bs4free
08-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Welcome as Well :cooldance:

arob414
08-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Welcome! If you need any help you have come to the right place!