PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in July!

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Ho! Ho! Ho! There may not be any snow....

But that doesn't mean you can't start shopping now!

From now through July 31, Sunshine Rewards will be running its First Annual Christmas in July promo. It's a chance to try out new merchants, earn increased credits back, take advantage of special coupons, and win prizes!

Part 1: Increased credits back. For each of the 11 merchants listed, we will be increasing the percent you get back by 1-3%. You must use the special links listed below to get the increased credits.

Part 2: Special coupons. We have scoured our merchants for coupon codes and discounts that we know you will like. In addition, we have negotiated some Sunshine Rewards only exclusive codes. Use these in conjunction with the increased credits back for even more savings!

Part 3: Win prizes. Make a purchase of any size at 3 or more of the 12 merchants listed and you can choose a prize. The more places you shop, the better the prizes! Plus, for every purchase you make from a participating merchant, you will be entered in the Christmas in July Sweepstakes. One entry will be chosen to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Certificate.

Take advantage of these great savings and stock up for the holidays now. Remember, Christmas in July ends July 31! (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/julyshop.php)

sammielynn
07-19-2007, 11:23 PM
This is so cool!:)

Soccer Princess
07-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Cool Tricia! Is it going to just be those 12 or are you adding more merchants throughout (kind of like the offer special yesterday)? :)

coastalgirl
07-19-2007, 11:31 PM
That is to cool!!! Thanks Tricia!!!:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 11:37 PM
This will be this 12 only. We've been working really hard with some of these folks. We met with each of them personally last week. Tested products, etc. We'll do more promos in the future like this as we get into shopping season. But we're really interested to see what you have to say about these 12. They are kind of "off the beaten path."

Soccer Princess
07-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Cool! I'm going to check out some of these websites now since I've never visited any of them before! :)

m 'n c
07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
ooh will these be permanent merchants from now on? I saw the one sells comic books and bf just told me which ones he was interested in. I see a few purchases coming out of this each year.

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 08:17 AM
These will definitely be permanent. And if we do a good job of sending them sales, we should get some great coupons for the holidays as well.

jnorth1007
07-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Tricia,

Is there a code to use to get the 5% off at Emporers Jewels? When I click on the link and add something to my cart it doesn't take the 5% off. Any ideas?

SunshineGirl
07-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Cindy, Can you check with Ron on this? I just doublechecked and there is no code associated with it.

sunshinecindy
07-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Cindy, Can you check with Ron on this? I just doublechecked and there is no code associated with it.

Will check it out.

jnorth1007
07-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Cool if I can get the answer fast enough I can order my niece a pendant for her birthday and that will make my 3 orders from Christmas in July merchants so I get a sticky note pad :rotfl: although Im sure by 7/31 Ill be up to the super mega SR pack :rotfl:

Anna
07-28-2007, 03:16 AM
I am so excited...I did my shopping and made purchases at 7 of the 12 stores. :sunshine2: Here are the ones I shopped at:

1. CrazyforBargains.com - used them before and love them
2. Zirh - trying the aloe gel for myself to see if it helps with shaving bumps
3. cybercucina.com - LOVE the Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread!
4. www.factorycard.com - got a Disney dvd game for my DD
5. TFAW.com - 3 Stooges DVD for my DS
6. ReStockIt.com - got a couple of much needed trash cans
7. www.JardenStore.com - crockpot liners & cookbook

The others didn't really have anything I could use or wanted...but this gets me the premium arcade games for 6 months! Woo Hoo!!! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 08:21 AM
I am so excited...I did my shopping and made purchases at 7 of the 12 stores. :sunshine2: Here are the ones I shopped at:

1. CrazyforBargains.com - used them before and love them
3. cybercucina.com - LOVE the Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread!
4. www.factorycard.com - got a Disney dvd game for my DD
5. TFAW.com - 3 Stooges DVD for my DS
6. ReStockIt.com - got a couple of much needed trash cans
7. www.JardenStore.com - crockpot liners & cookbook

The others didn't really have anything I could use or wanted...but this gets me the premium arcade games for 6 months! Woo Hoo!!! :cooldance:

That is totally awesome!!!!

wilsonfamily4
07-29-2007, 08:39 PM
wrong thread

sunshinecindy
07-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Cool if I can get the answer fast enough I can order my niece a pendant for her birthday and that will make my 3 orders from Christmas in July merchants so I get a sticky note pad :rotfl: although Im sure by 7/31 Ill be up to the super mega SR pack :rotfl:

Have you tried this again, cause the code did work for me. Let me know.

jnorth1007
07-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Yes I ordered the butterfly pendant for my neice

SunshineGirl
07-29-2007, 09:28 PM
I just put up a link for those of you who are ready to request your Christmas in July prizes. :) It's on the Christmas in July page.

Anna
07-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Tricia,
When I click on the link Click Here To Request Your Prize!
it just refreshes the page. :confused: Am I doing something wrong?

Anna

SunshineGirl
07-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Woops! Administrator error. It should work now. Sorry about that!

Anna
07-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanks! You are quick tonight! :cooldance: It works! LOL!

Pooh's Pal
07-29-2007, 11:03 PM

Wow that's awesome....I'll tell you, you are going to LOVE that ZIRH stuff...it's awesome!! A bit pricy, but I love it...mostly made for men, but I use it, as does my DD...she loves the FIX (for acne..almost gone overnight!!)
I love the Scrub & Clean.

SunshineGirl
07-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Wow that's awesome....I'll tell you, you are going to LOVE that ZIRH stuff...it's awesome!! A bit pricy, but I love it...mostly made for men, but I use it, as does my DD...she loves the FIX (for acne..almost gone overnight!!)
I love the Scrub & Clean.

The ZIRH guy actually told us in Miami that a lot of women buy the products because they are so concentrated and more effective than women's products. I may have to sneak some of SG's!!

faithhope
07-31-2007, 09:18 PM
I bought some nightgowns the other day...and then I wasn't thinking and cleared cookies an hour later... will that cause crediting problems?

How long does it take to show up? are these faster than other shopping places, or should I treat it like normal shopping and be patient?? Thought it might show up quicker due to the special...(I know it will have to sit in pending for a while, anyway)

Faith

chrissylou2
08-08-2007, 02:05 PM
Hey Tricia,

I have 2 sales from the christmas in July sale that havent showed up as pending or posted didnt know if this is something that you need me to file a ticket on, they are from Printable Games A to Z and the other one is Emperor Jewels. I purchased from both on July 31.

Thanks
Chrissy

SunshineGirl
08-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Hey Tricia,

I have 2 sales from the christmas in July sale that havent showed up as pending or posted didnt know if this is something that you need me to file a ticket on, they are from Printable Games A to Z and the other one is Emperor Jewels. I purchased from both on July 31.

Thanks
Chrissy

Let me do an update of those stats real quick. Give me about an hour.

chrissylou2
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Thank you!!!

SunshineGirl
08-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Found them! They were the very last two of the month and hadn't been updated yet. You should see them in less than 5 minutes.

chrissylou2
08-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks Tricia!!! They are already there and get this as i was checking, my husband calls me at work and said you got some mail from Sunshine. So that means I got my button and sticky pad too!!! LOL

Thanks
Chrissy

SunshineGirl
08-08-2007, 02:55 PM
How funny! It's a Sunshine Day. LOL!

winelady1
08-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Thank you this was wonderful