PDA

View Full Version : Target Clearance Finds

LuvMyBoys
07-20-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok, one of my most favorite threads that happens on the budget boards on other forums is the Target clearance finds!

You know I :love: my Target, and now I can feel even better about all of the money that I spend there b/c I'm helping to keep certain SR member(s) in a job :rotfl:

So post your Target clearance finds!! Feed my addiction! :p

LuvMyBoys
07-20-2007, 11:13 AM
I'll start, the Target toy clearance is beginning. :)

Right now alot of stuff is still at 30% in my Target, but some is at 50%.

Today I got TJ Bearytales (sp??) for my 3yr old for Christmas, marked down to $14.99 and a book/cartridge that goes with it marked down to $2.48

I HOPE it goes down to 75% this year and that they still have alot of stuff left, last year was awesome! I was able to get so many cool toys for Christmas.

TXMouseChaser
07-20-2007, 11:55 AM
From what the stockers at Target told me yesterday, next Thursday was the big 75% off mark down for toys!.

I love love love Target and love the deals!

Soccer Princess
07-20-2007, 11:55 AM
The patio stuff is 75% off :)

LuvMyBoys
07-20-2007, 12:01 PM
From what the stockers at Target told me yesterday, next Thursday was the big 75% off mark down for toys!.

I love love love Target and love the deals!

YES!!! That is so exciting! I hope they still have a good amount of stuff left! My Amex and I will be reporting for duty at 8am on Thursday morning :rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
07-20-2007, 12:04 PM
The patio stuff is 75% off :)

Mine actually still had a bit left today, surprisingly. Mostly the tables that are glass. I was tempted by a hammock that was marked down from $189 to $42. My husband wants one but I'm so afraid of the boys getting hurt in it. I just know that it will happen, it's inevitable with them.

So I passed it up, he will have to wait a few more years until they are a little less wild and crazy! :)

dpayne1969
07-25-2007, 02:52 PM
well crap,hope i did not miss all the goodies,i went last year during the 75% off sale & got some folding chairs & matching tables for outside.They were marked down to like 6.00.Ok so i am off to Target probablly tomorrow since it is late in the day today.Will post tomorrow after i get back,i love Target sales.

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 03:01 PM
I will be reporting in on the toy sales tomorrow too! I'm hoping for some killer deals!! :sunshine2:

TXMouseChaser
07-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I am hoping the toys get marked down tomorrow.. I am so needing to get started on toys for Christmas for all my nieces and newphews!

LuvMyBoys
07-26-2007, 09:59 AM
I went bright and early this morning but the toys had not been marked down any further :(

It seems to be taking awhile this year!

dpayne1969
07-26-2007, 10:02 AM
I am off to target in about an hour.LOL>Hurry kids get up NOW.LOL
I am wanting some summer items for my new camper for camping next summer.

Have a nice day all.

dpayne1969
07-28-2007, 09:54 AM
guess we were late this year the toys were marked down but not to 75% they were 30% off.Will wait for about a week & check back again.They did have watermelons on sale for 2.99 LOL

LuvMyBoys
07-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Also at my Target the bulk items are on clearance, they were 15% off on Friday. I got a large box of Spiderman fruit snacks (25 packs) for $3.15. We can never have enough of those in the house!

I was also thinking that would make a great buy for Trick or Treat candy! :)

sunshinecindy
07-30-2007, 10:27 AM
Also at my Target the bulk items are on clearance, they were 15% off on Friday. I got a large box of Spiderman fruit snacks (25 packs) for $3.15. We can never have enough of those in the house!

I was also thinking that would make a great buy for Trick or Treat candy! :)

hey, I got those too. Good thinking for Halloween, but we leave the house that night. :rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
07-30-2007, 10:30 AM
hey, I got those too. Good thinking for Halloween, but we leave the house that night. :rotfl:

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you didn't like kids, huh?? :rotfl:

So who the heck is eating the Spiderman fruit snacks at your house?? Somehow I just can't picture you sitting at the computer with a glass of wine and a pack of fruitsnacks :rotfl:

Magical JenK
07-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Ok, one of my most favorite threads that happens on the budget boards on other forums is the Target clearance finds!

You know I :love: my Target, and now I can feel even better about all of the money that I spend there b/c I'm helping to keep certain SR member(s) in a job :rotfl:

So post your Target clearance finds!! Feed my addiction! :p

Just found this thread & laughed out loud!! :0) Gotta :heart: Target!!

sunshinecindy
07-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you didn't like kids, huh?? :rotfl:

So who the heck is eating the Spiderman fruit snacks at your house?? Somehow I just can't picture you sitting at the computer with a glass of wine and a pack of fruitsnacks :rotfl:

Nope, sure wasn't kidding...which is one of the reasons for the fruit snacks. When grandsons are here, sit them down with a few packs to keep the yaps shut. Put in a movie ( a long one) and don't hear from them for hrs.

Magical JenK
07-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Nope, sure wasn't kidding...which is one of the reasons for the fruit snacks. When grandsons are here, sit them down with a few packs to keep the yaps shut. Put in a movie ( a long one) and don't hear from them for hrs.

:rotfl: I like the way you think Cindy!!

LuvMyBoys
07-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Just found this thread & laughed out loud!! :0) Gotta :heart: Target!!

Yup, we're doing our part to make sure the third quarter profits look good :angel:

LuvMyBoys
07-30-2007, 10:53 AM

Wow, sounds like my husband's idea of "watching" the kids!! :rotfl:

dpayne1969
07-30-2007, 02:01 PM
great idea on the halloween candy

Dove
08-02-2007, 03:21 PM
In case any one is interested !:cooldance:
Just Got back from my Target and they had marked their toy's down to 75% off . Got quite a few good deals and lot's of the grandkids Christmas bought.

Dovie

LuvMyBoys
08-02-2007, 03:26 PM
In case any one is interested !:cooldance:
Just Got back from my Target and they had marked their toy's down to 75% off . Got quite a few good deals and lot's of the grandkids Christmas bought.

Dovie

LUCKY!! I went to mine during lunch break b/c someone had posted the same thing on the DIS. Mine still isn't marked down to 75%!! :(

Hopefully they will get moving on it soon! I'm glad to hear that you got lots of good deals though! :)

Dove
08-02-2007, 03:40 PM
LUCKY!! I went to mine during lunch break b/c someone had posted the same thing on the DIS. Mine still isn't marked down to 75%!! :(

Hopefully they will get moving on it soon! I'm glad to hear that you got lots of good deals though! :)

They had just marked our's down, they had the isle where the Barbie stuff was completly empty, so they were still marking things down and just hadn't brought it out yet. BTW I had saw it on the Dis Board also around lunch time ! lol Hope your Target starts marking them toys down soon so you can get some great buys ! :)
Dovie

LuvMyBoys
08-02-2007, 03:43 PM
They had just marked our's down, they had the isle where the Barbie stuff was completly empty, so they were still marking things down and just hadn't brought it out yet. BTW I had saw it on the Dis Board also around lunch time ! lol Hope your Target starts marking them toys down soon so you can get some great buys ! :)
Dovie

They were in the process of moving things into that aisle, but they weren't marking them down yet. I could only hang around the aisle for so long, then they all noticed me and were starting to give me strange looks! :rotfl:

I'm going to check back after work. :)

Candi
08-02-2007, 07:22 PM
I have been to two different Targets this week and they both had bare aisles in the toy section. It's so empty. I took my niece their with her birthday money. She wanted to buy LPS but their wasn't many left. She did get the Biggest LPS.

LuvMyBoys
08-02-2007, 07:48 PM
So I rushed right over to my Target after work and..........the toys were finally marked down to 75%!! :cooldance:

I got a whole cart full, these ladies were coming up to me and saying "I just have to know, why do you buy so many toys??" I have 4 boys people!! :)

I got a whole cart FULL for $72 :cooldance:

I swear 75% off toys at Target days are like the best days in the world for me! :love:

arob414
08-02-2007, 08:11 PM
So I rushed right over to my Target after work and..........the toys were finally marked down to 75%!! :cooldance:

I got a whole cart full, these ladies were coming up to me and saying "I just have to know, why do you buy so many toys??" I have 4 boys people!! :)

I got a whole cart FULL for $72 :cooldance:

I swear 75% off toys at Target days are like the best days in the world for me! :love:

I hope something is left for me, tomorrow.

Dove
08-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Way to go Luvmyboys so glad you got in on the toy sale . I had my cart as full as I could get it too including the underneath part :rotfl: Some one made a comment about all the toys I had too and I said I have 6 grandkids this is for Christmas :cooldance:

LuvMyBoys
08-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Way to go Luvmyboys so glad you got in on the toy sale . I had my cart as full as I could get it too including the underneath part :rotfl: Some one made a comment about all the toys I had too and I said I have 6 grandkids this is for Christmas :cooldance:

Yeah, I couldn't believe people actually came up to me and made comments! And I thought I was doing so well this year with only the 1 cart, last year I had to get 2!! :blush:

I was really surprised this year b/c there were mostly little kids (like LeapFrog and Lamaze brand, Fisher Price, etc) toys. There were virtually no Lego or Barbie sets at all. Last year it was the complete opposite! Luckily, we have kids in every age range! :rotfl: