PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Tricia!!!!

Hannahsmom
07-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Two words...........YOU ROCK!! Thank you for the Bikini Bootcamp credit!!! I was starting to feel really frustrated since that offer would eat up a good portion of my quarterly credits so far. I am so relieved to see that beauty sitting in my acct. history this afternoon........Thanks again!

nurseminnie76
07-20-2007, 02:56 PM
I was just coming to post this myself. LOL. Tricia - you're awesome. I had two high credit TT that came through today. :cooldance: Woohoo - another $50 gc for our Disney trip.

Thank You :love:

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 03:11 PM
We got lucky today. I hate trying to get money out of the advertisers when things do not automatically credit because about 80% of the time (especially on offers), we don't get it. When an advertiser came back today with 8 manual credits, I was so excited!!!

So for anyone who things I just SAY that I submit things to the merchants and then delete your trouble tickets, know that I really do try. LOL!

wdwabby
07-20-2007, 04:08 PM
BIG BIG BIG thank you from me as well for the Denise Austin credit!

I about keeled over this afternoon when I logged in and saw that - I had completely written it off.

This means I'll be able to get one more gc once it credits that will hopefully make it to me just in the nick of time before our September trip.

Thanks for making my day! :sunshine:

Sahmy
07-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Oh, I hope my New York Times credit comes in!! :sunshine2: