PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Favorites Suggestion

gpp2001
09-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Tricia -

Here's a suggestion - I frequently shop at certain merchants and was just wondering if there was a way that we could create a list of our favorites and have a shortcut to get to them? ie. for Shoebuy, I have to go all the way done to the S's to find them or go to the shoe category. It would be easier for me to create my own list of favorites that way when I want to go to shoebuy all I have to do is go to my favorites list and click on Shoebuy.

Does any of this make sense? And would it be possible to do?

Thanks.
Karn

Hedy
09-02-2008, 03:19 PM
I keep my favorites as "sunshine savers" so I can access them quickly.

SunshineGirl
09-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Would it help to have a quick link to the Sunshine Savers somewhere so that you can save them in there and jump right to them? Or maybe we need to educate people better on what the Sunshine Savers are?

disney_girl
09-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Would it help to have a quick link to the Sunshine Savers somewhere so that you can save them in there and jump right to them? Or maybe we need to educate people better on what the Sunshine Savers are?

I like the idea of a quick link for the Sunshine Savers!! That way everyone can basically "customize" their own list while making sure they get coupon notifications at the same time!!

And probably doing a refresher on the concept of the Sunshine Savers would help too!:sunshine:

~Kathie
09-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Is it a glitch or is it me? I can't remove a merchant from my Sunshine Saver's list. I uncheck it, the page refreshes and it's still checked. Am I doing something wrong? :blush:

SunshineGirl
09-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Is it a glitch or is it me? I can't remove a merchant from my Sunshine Saver's list. I uncheck it, the page refreshes and it's still checked. Am I doing something wrong? :blush:

I'll ask SunshineGuy.