PDA

View Full Version : 8 Ball Champion Game....

Kycha
07-20-2007, 03:48 PM
The high scores are not being submitted for this game. And it is not just mine. I don't think anyone's has. Can you look into this?

TIA

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Unfortunately, they don't really support the games. We pretty much have two choices--we can leave it up just for fun or we can take it down entirely. :( The website just makes the games available to us for a fee and then we can install them or not. Is it worth it to keep it up if it won't submit high scores?

Some of these games are just going to be a bust for us. But I have no problem taking down bad ones and looking for better ones to take their place. There are literally 1000s out there!

Kycha
07-20-2007, 04:04 PM
No problems. I enjoy playing it so if you want to keep it up, thats cool. I just finished playing a game and I think the computer cheats. I had all my balls off the table and was going for the eight ball. Well, I missed it. But I didn't scratch or anything and it said the computer wins! The computer still had all his balls on the table. I told my DH the computer must be a man. Of course, I really have no idea what the rules of the game are.

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 04:10 PM
LOL! There are a few games that I have tested that I can't figure out for the life of me how anyone else figures out how to play!!

Kycha
07-20-2007, 05:02 PM
LOL. Especially the game where the instructions are in Japanese!