PDA

View Full Version : Need a Little Love

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 04:03 PM
So I'm sitting here doing the two things I hate most....drinking a bottle of water and working on trouble tickets. LOL! Thank goodness for my green apple Hoodia pop. My brain is starting to fry.

We were up to over 70 open trouble tickets when I got back from Miaimi. It made me want to cry. I don't care so much how many we have in pending or submitted to merchant status because I know they are out of my hands. But I hate seeing the open ones.

I officially broke the 30 mark today after working on them pretty much nonstop today. Most tickets take about 20 minutes each because of all of the hoops that the advertisers make me jump through. If I can be down less than 20 by the time dinner rolls around, I will be soooooo happy!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening. Back to the trouble tickets!!

wdwabby
07-20-2007, 04:11 PM
eeps that sounds awful!

here's some love and good thoughts to help you barrel through a few more! :heart: :heart: :heart:

just know that you & your site make each day better for all of us here! :sunshine:

coastalgirl
07-20-2007, 04:11 PM
You poor thing!:hugs:
I was just sitting here fuming over my business problems too! :(
I love what I do, I just hate some of the crud that goes along with it! Especially if you work out of your house it just always seem to be starring you in the face!
I know that I feel I just never have a true break from what I do! So I understand how you feel. If I could help you I would! I guess our only comfort is knowing that in a way we make people happy!

Lydia

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 04:24 PM
You poor thing!:hugs:
I was just sitting here fuming over my business problems too! :(
I love what I do, I just hate some of the crud that goes along with it! Especially if you work out of your house it just always seem to be starring you in the face!
I know that I feel I just never have a true break from what I do! So I understand how you feel. If I could help you I would! I guess our only comfort is knowing that in a way we make people happy!

Lydia

That's exactly how I feel!!!

So what is it that you do? I know you have mentioned that you run your own business from home. But you have never said what it is. Is it anything that the rest of us might be interested in?

coastalgirl
07-20-2007, 04:32 PM
I make custom curtains, chair covers and sofa covers. I also hold some contracts with a couple of taekwondo places. And I dabble in little girl customs. The last more for myself and gifts. I sell some around the holidays, but not on ebay. After the hurricane I got a lot more personal business. Alterations and stuff like that. I love to make the little girl outfits, but I don't really sell those alot. I also do some embroidery work, but not so much right now. With all the new houses going up they keep me on my toes!

Lydia

ItsmeSunnyV
07-20-2007, 05:33 PM
So I'm sitting here doing the two things I hate most....drinking a bottle of water and working on trouble tickets. LOL! Thank goodness for my green apple Hoodia pop. My brain is starting to fry.

We were up to over 70 open trouble tickets when I got back from Miaimi. It made me want to cry. I don't care so much how many we have in pending or submitted to merchant status because I know they are out of my hands. But I hate seeing the open ones.

I officially broke the 30 mark today after working on them pretty much nonstop today. Most tickets take about 20 minutes each because of all of the hoops that the advertisers make me jump through. If I can be down less than 20 by the time dinner rolls around, I will be soooooo happy!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening. Back to the trouble tickets!!

:hugs: Well Hun, when your done with all of those, we will be here in the forums waiting for you so can P-A-R-T-Y!!!! :hugs: :cooldance: