PDA

View Full Version : Before I cashout for $500 disney card

pbhall13
09-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Okay........I am about to cashout for a $500 disney gift card, BUT I want to make sure that there is not going to be a BIG CASHOUT DAY in september for them.........I can hold off for a bit since my trip doesn't start until Oct. 31.

Wink Wink, hint hint Tricia (sorry for asking, since i think I know the answer, but it doesn't help to ask one last time right!?

Thanks, Pamela

ps....I know you can't give a definative answer just a "oh I would cashout now" kind of thing and I am good.......i know that the SR cruise is coming up and just wasn't sure if you were going to have some 'fun' incentive for that.

sunshinecindy
09-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Okay........I am about to cashout for a $500 disney gift card, BUT I want to make sure that there is not going to be a BIG CASHOUT DAY in september for them.........I can hold off for a bit since my trip doesn't start until Oct. 31.

Wink Wink, hint hint Tricia (sorry for asking, since i think I know the answer, but it doesn't help to ask one last time right!?

Thanks, Pamela

ps....I know you can't give a definative answer just a "oh I would cashout now" kind of thing and I am good.......i know that the SR cruise is coming up and just wasn't sure if you were going to have some 'fun' incentive for that.

No, there won't be.

pbhall13
09-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Thanks Cindy! Going to go cashout now!

pamela

pbhall13
09-04-2008, 04:24 PM
:clap::banana::clap::banana:

I cashed out finally...........$500 for my trip and I still have a little over $50 in my account.......going to try to get another $100 before the trip.

Thanks SR!!!!!

Pamela

Sunni
09-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Wtg Pam! Congrats! It must be so exciting! I think I can hear you from here! :rolleyes:

spring
09-04-2008, 04:29 PM
:clap::banana::clap::banana:

I cashed out finally...........$500 for my trip and I still have a little over $50 in my account.......going to try to get another $100 before the trip.

Thanks SR!!!!!

Pamela

Awesome, Pam! You're going to have a wonderful time, especially since you earned $500 of it on SR!:cooldance::cooldance:

deana
09-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah Pam!!! :clap: I just cashed out this week as well for $700 for our December trip. I am hoping to earn a decent chunk more before then as well. I was glad you asked the question about a cashout because after I DID cashout, I started worrying that there would soon be a big cashout. I cannot believe I just cashed out for $700!!!!!!! Amazing!! That is Disney money that I did not have 8 months ago! Love SR!:banana:

PSL1013
09-04-2008, 05:03 PM
All you people that are cashing out....wonder if I should join the bandwagon too since I have enough for a $500 GC too but honestly I really like seeing that amount in my account when I log on each day and I would hate to see it depleted all at once! :rotfl:

pbhall13
09-04-2008, 05:40 PM
All you people that are cashing out....wonder if I should join the bandwagon too since I have enough for a $500 GC too but honestly I really like seeing that amount in my account when I log on each day and I would hate to see it depleted all at once! :rotfl:

Pam....

that was a killer for me........to see all that money in my account and now to see hardly anything....it is a bit jarring! BUT soon I will have those beauties (gift cards) in my hands it won't feel bad at all!

come on in and join the club of those who have cashed out for over $500....

pamela

m 'n c
09-04-2008, 05:41 PM

do it! do it!

Join the $500 club and get your very own $500 gift card. :banana:

PSL1013
09-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Pam....

that was a killer for me........to see all that money in my account and now to see hardly anything....it is a bit jarring! BUT soon I will have those beauties (gift cards) in my hands it won't feel bad at all!

come on in and join the club of those who have cashed out for over $500....

pamela

do it! do it!

Join the $500 club and get your very own $500 gift card. :banana:

I did it...I joined the $500 Club!!!:woohoo: I had been thinking about cashing out for a while and you guys just pushed me over the edge....now I'm poor with $84.29 left in my account. My goal is to get it back into the 3 digits by the end of the month. :rotfl:

pbhall13
09-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah for you Pam!!!!!

I am going to try to do the same thing for the end of the month.......that way I will have another 100 for the trip!!! Actually I will try to do it before the end of the month so that I can get it in time for my trip (think i will do paypal!)

pamela

ps....welcome to the $500 CLUB

spring
09-04-2008, 06:18 PM
I did it...I joined the $500 Club!!!:woohoo: I had been thinking about cashing out for a while and you guys just pushed me over the edge....now I'm poor with $84.29 left in my account. My goal is to get it back into the 3 digits by the end of the month. :rotfl:

Way to go, Pam! I KNEW you could do it! $84.29 is nothing to sneeze about. One time I cashed out and had only 7 cents left in my account. Talk about culture shock!:eek:

PSL1013
09-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah for you Pam!!!!!

I am going to try to do the same thing for the end of the month.......that way I will have another 100 for the trip!!! Actually I will try to do it before the end of the month so that I can get it in time for my trip (think i will do paypal!)

pamela

ps....welcome to the $500 CLUB

I will probably be able to make another $100 before our vacation but I won't have enough time to cash out and receive it....we leave on 10/18. I'll let my account accumulate and cash out for another biggie the next trip. :D

PSL1013
09-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Way to go, Pam! I KNEW you could do it! $84.29 is nothing to sneeze about. One time I cashed out and had only 7 cents left in my account. Talk about culture shock!:eek:

7 cents...I don't think I could have done that! Not seeing hundreds in my account is killing me! :rotfl: But we are going to have a hell of a time eating and drinking around the world! :rotfl:

faithhope
09-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Congrats to you all who have hit the $500 goal... I'm still working on mine, but hopefully I'll make it before my trip...

I'm happy I get the SM disney card cashout bonus... but I do wonder if the special fun cashouts will ever come back???

It was so fun...the excitement of cashing out quickly on one special day... and getting such a wonderful bonus... The planning and offer doing leading up to the special day...as we would all hose the site trying to all cash out at once. The wonderful pictures of ALL the gift cards... I really enjoyed the special cashouts, so I hope they aren't gone for good, but I understand if it isn't good for SR (a company I want to be around for a long long time). It makes SM even more valuable.

Magical JenK
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Congrats to be part of the $500 club everyone!! That's amazing!! I'm going to be cashing out soon too...not for $500 like you guys, but poor Tricia...she must get the Disney GCs & then POOF they're gone!! Gotta love it!

Thanks for having such a great site for us Tricia! We love it!

OhMari
09-05-2008, 08:47 AM
I cashed out in July for my $500 card. In August, I got another $100 and before my trip in November, I would like to get another $100. Yesterday, I was thinking that I was going to take a picture whenever I used my card. $700 is a lot of money to have for eating at WDW. I also have $130 on my Disney Rewards Card.

missymouse
09-05-2008, 09:51 AM
We aren't going to use the card until next June so I have alot of time, but I have enough now for a $500 card so I am just itching to cashout. I think this is going to be my last Disney cashout for awhile. I have $1175 already in Disney cards plus the $500 would give me $1675. In addition I have my Disney rewards which right now is $338 and should be around $450 by the time we travel for a total of $2000 to cover Dining Plan, Tips, Souveniers, etc. I wonder what the chance is of a special cashout in the spring. What to do what to do.

My next goal is to save for Season passes for Hersheypark for 2010. I want to have $500-$900 saved for that so I can buy passes for 4 of us for the remainder of 2009 and all of 2010 next August.

gpp2001
09-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks for asking the question - I have been waiting to cash out for $650!!!! But have been hesitant because I didn't want to do it and then there be a special cashout!! I'm going to cash out today - I hope there are still some GC available!!! If not - I'm okay until next month!!

And when I do cashout, I will have about $5 left!!!

Karn

I just cashed out - I have $5.63 left in my account!!! It looks really pathetic - guess I'll just have to earn more!!!!!!

sammielynn
09-05-2008, 03:18 PM
7 cents...I don't think I could have done that! Not seeing hundreds in my account is killing me! :rotfl: But we are going to have a hell of a time eating and drinking around the world! :rotfl:

Not seeing hundreds:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I'm not sure that I have ever gotten my balance over $150 at any one time. I just love having those cards in my hands. I've cashed for much more than $500 but never at one time. I have had small change in my account more times than I can recall. Congrats to the members of the $500 club.

deana
09-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Congrats everyone! This was my first cashout ever.... I was used to watching that total grow everytime I signed on and then it was down to $4.19. Ouch!! It is slowly growing back up...think it is back to almost 10 since Monday night when I cashed out...

sabrina90744
09-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Are there still $500 cards available??

sunshinecindy
09-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Are there still $500 cards available??

No, they are special order.

sabrina90744
09-15-2008, 06:34 PM
No, they are special order.

Special order?? where do we place a special order??

sunshinecindy
09-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Special order?? where do we place a special order??

If you cash out for 5-100.00 and open a TT to let Tricia know that you want a 500.00 she will order that for the next Disney GC mailing.

sabrina90744
09-17-2008, 02:36 PM