PDA

View Full Version : Tell us what you are shopping for..

sunshinecindy
07-21-2007, 08:06 AM
Who out there has been taking advantage of our Christmas in July. Tell us what you have ordered. I'm always looking for new ideas. We have so many great products with great cashbacks and even coupons, that I'm not sure where to begin....but, I think its going to be at Cybercina. They have some great stuff.

PSL1013
07-21-2007, 09:06 AM
I would love to shop the Christmas in July special and believe me I've looked for SOMETHING.....but sadly there is nothing that I need at the moment at any of these merchants. :( :(

sunshinecindy
07-21-2007, 09:09 AM
Is there anything in particular you are looking for. The reason I ask is because I just spent an hr going over the Cybercina site. I had no idea that they had kids items too. I ordered (don't look jillian) a really cute baking set for my granddaughter. I think I may go back and order the lemonade set too, but the point is, I really didn't know just how much these merchants had till I researched the sites. I also got to order my special tea that I have such a hard time finding, and garlic paste that I absolutely can't find around here. So, it was a little ME shopping and a little Chrismas shopping.

PSL1013
07-21-2007, 09:44 AM
I might have to take a better look at that site again! :rotfl: No children here, my child is 25yo and has moved out of the house....it is way too easy to buy if you have children to buy for which I don't. But I will give the site a second look, thanks! :)

JillyFish
07-21-2007, 11:14 AM
Well....both my DS's birthdays are in the Fall/Winter so I think I might pre-buy their party supplies at Factory Card and Party Outlet.

And I think I have DH about 95% convinced to get the Piano Wizard for the kids for Christmas. Woo Hoo! :cooldance: I think they will love it! Gotta keep working on him a little more though. ;)

Not sure if there will be anything else or not....but we'll see.

sunshinecindy
07-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Well....both my DS's birthdays are in the Fall/Winter so I think I might pre-buy their party supplies at Factory Card and Party Outlet.

And I think I have DH about 95% convinced to get the Piano Wizard for the kids for Christmas. Woo Hoo! :cooldance: I think they will love it! Gotta keep working on him a little more though. ;)

Not sure if there will be anything else or not....but we'll see.

We can put the flash version of the game up if you would like to play it and show DH just how great it is. Would you like us to do that?

JillyFish
07-21-2007, 12:32 PM
We can put the flash version of the game up if you would like to play it and show DH just how great it is. Would you like us to do that?

I showed him their website and he and my daughter played around a little with the "games". Is it different than the version that is on there?

chrissylou2
07-21-2007, 12:32 PM
I actually bought some disney pajamas for each of my kids from Crazy for Bargains. They are really cute!!! I got some Pokemon stuff from TFAW for my oldest son's birthday. Since I was in the bday shopping mode i bought some bday items from Factory Card Outlet. I really love that Piano Wizard game also so Im definately still browsing!!! Thanks for these great deals!!!

Chrissy

chrissylou2
07-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Is there anything in particular you are looking for. The reason I ask is because I just spent an hr going over the Cybercina site. I had no idea that they had kids items too. I ordered (don't look jillian) a really cute baking set for my granddaughter. I think I may go back and order the lemonade set too, but the point is, I really didn't know just how much these merchants had till I researched the sites. I also got to order my special tea that I have such a hard time finding, and garlic paste that I absolutely can't find around here. So, it was a little ME shopping and a little Chrismas shopping.

I also saw that baking set too and its super cute!!! I may just go get that too!! LOL

wilsonfamily4
07-21-2007, 12:45 PM
I was checking out the Cybercina site as well. They have great things!!! I know I iwll buy some stuff from them. I also know i will get some stuff at the party site, but other then that there isn't much at the other sites for me. Well I would love to buy pajamas but I had already made a promise not to buy any more pajamas until 2008. I LOVE THEM and bought way too much for all my family members already.

wilsonfamily4
07-21-2007, 12:59 PM
I cannot get the code summerfun to work for the party outlet!

sunshinecindy
07-21-2007, 10:50 PM
I showed him their website and he and my daughter played around a little with the "games". Is it different than the version that is on there?

No, its the same. Sometimes people don't click through enough and I thought maybe you didn't see it, but I see you were on top of it. Good job. The game is awesome. I played it at the Summit and fell in love with it immediately and as soon as Tricia got out of class, I dragged her over. Believe me, this is a lot cheaper than lessons, and a lot more fun.

missymouse
07-21-2007, 11:13 PM
I am a Speech Pathologist so I got the Printable Holiday games to use with my students. 25% back is a pretty good deal. Will have to look at little more though.

sunshinecindy
07-23-2007, 08:34 AM
I love that site, was so excited when we found it. Has anyone else purchased anything cool.

jnorth1007
07-23-2007, 06:31 PM
I ordered the Princess Cookie Baking kit for my neice who is having a party at the Young Chefs Academy through cybercucinaI also got her a really cute DIVA apron from BB&B. I cant wait for the kit to arrive. At 8% back I'll make 1.12 off of that purchase on something I had to buy anyways. YAY!

jnorth1007
07-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Ordered some Go Diego Go party supplies for DS's bday in August. Very cute and under $25. Plus we get 5% back! YAY!

jnorth1007
07-24-2007, 07:00 PM
YAY!!! My credit for Cybercucina came through already!!! Another 1.12 for my cashout. See now I am going to go crazy trying to hit the next level :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 07:15 PM
I got some caramel and the lemon straws from Cyber Cucina. I ordered Sunday and got them today!

jnorth1007
07-24-2007, 07:20 PM
I got some caramel and the lemon straws from Cyber Cucina. I ordered Sunday and got them today!

I really love that place. I think I am going to have to order some more things before the end of the month. I could go crazy on there.

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 07:23 PM
I really love that place. I think I am going to have to order some more things before the end of the month. I could go crazy on there.

We're hoping to have a coupon from them in the next couple of days as well.

jnorth1007
07-24-2007, 07:25 PM

YAY!!! I love coupons even more than I love Cybercucina :rotfl: so a coupon for cybercucina is doubly good. :sunshine2:

PSL1013
07-24-2007, 07:48 PM

Tricia, I placed an order with Cybercucina on 7/21 and got the email that it shipped today...will this credit to my account before tomorrow? Just curious! :angel:

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Tricia, I placed an order with Cybercucina on 7/21 and got the email that it shipped today...will this credit to my account before tomorrow? Just curious! :angel:

You know what, that should have come through already. I think that they were having problems with their system on Saturday. Email me your confirmation and I will get with them tonight to see what happened.

PSL1013
07-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Should I do a trouble ticket?

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Should I do a trouble ticket?

Nope. Just send it right to me.

missymouse
07-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Tricia,

Any hope for my 20% from Printable Games crediting before tomorrow?

PSL1013
07-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Nope. Just send it right to me.

Sent it a few minutes ago! Thanks :love:

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Tricia,

Any hope for my 20% from Printable Games crediting before tomorrow?

The script that runs the credits will run overnight. So if you are a Super Member and made the purchase on or before the 21st (which is the only purchase I see), it should show up as a credit around 3am.

Soccer Princess
07-24-2007, 09:09 PM

Oh then I'll wait to place my order! Any idea what day that coupon will appear? Before the Christmas special right? :)

3dog2kidmom
07-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Who out there has been taking advantage of our Christmas in July. Tell us what you have ordered. I'm always looking for new ideas. We have so many great products with great cashbacks and even coupons, that I'm not sure where to begin....but, I think its going to be at Cybercina. They have some great stuff.

Sadly, I'm on a shopping freeze so can't take advantage of Christmas in July :(

Soccer Princess
07-24-2007, 09:13 PM

Oh yum -- have you tried them yet? Are they worth the money? :)

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Ok I just placed an order for a 6.5Q slow cooker on crock pots but all of the order confirmation is from Jarden's. Did I click out of the link to get credit somewhere??? It is a Croc-pot brand slow cooker though LOL and with my discount I got it for 29.74. This is also now my 3rd merchant in the Christmas in July so I qualify for a neet prize. LOL

sunshinecindy
07-27-2007, 03:18 PM
ya Janet, thats right. Jarden is the parent company, so you did good. I noticed that a few others have bought them too. I love crock pots. I think I may order one of their books.

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Janet, your order came through. :)

chrissylou2
07-27-2007, 04:02 PM
I ordered a crock pot today too!!! They had some really great deals!

Chrissy

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 04:19 PM
I ordered a crock pot today too!!! They had some really great deals!

Chrissy

Did you order a crockpot and a cookbook?

chrissylou2
07-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Did you order a crockpot and a cookbook?

Yep!! That would be me!!

Chrissy

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Yay!!! I am so excited because I have a crockpot but it is a split one and neither side is big enough to cook for a family of 5. This one will be so nice because I can start setting things to cook in the morning and leaving it. Mine also comes with a mini crockpot. I can throw something in there in the morning for my lunch once school starts. Bring the kids to school run my errands and come home to a nutritious lunch for myself. Im so excited the credit worked too. Now Im going shopping again. I wonder if I can get all 12 merchants in from the Christmas in July. How about a dare???? :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
07-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Yay!!! I am so excited because I have a crockpot but it is a split one and neither side is big enough to cook for a family of 5. This one will be so nice because I can start setting things to cook in the morning and leaving it. Mine also comes with a mini crockpot. I can throw something in there in the morning for my lunch once school starts. Bring the kids to school run my errands and come home to a nutritious lunch for myself. Im so excited the credit worked too. Now Im going shopping again. I wonder if I can get all 12 merchants in from the Christmas in July. How about a dare???? :rotfl:

I dare you, and if you do, I'll even throw in something from Baubles, Bling and Things too.

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 05:22 PM
woohoo lemme go see what i can get lol

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 05:24 PM
I dare you, and if you do, I'll even through in something from Baubles, Bling and Things too.

Wow! In addition to the set prizes, that would be pretty major!

$10 Amazon.com Gift Certificate, 6 month Sunshine Rewards Premium Arcade Membership, plus your choice of Sunshine Rewards button and a Sunshine Rewards sticky notepad

Since Janet already gets the Premium Arcade Membership free as a Moderator, we'd need to come up with something work $20 to add to the prize as well. :)

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 05:28 PM
OK I just placed an order for some really cute Spider man pjs for DS's bday next month from crazy for bargains. That makes four. :cooldance:

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Emporer's Jewels- I got a butterfly pendant for my godchild for her birthday. 19.00 with the discount. That makes 5

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Ok I have been stumped because there is nothing for me to buy at Nutritional Science Laboratories LOL probably shoulda looked at all of the merchants before I tried this.I though they were a pet meds place :rotfl: was gonna buy my new kitty some medicine. Oh well It is still cool to hit 5 and I may actually place an order from restock it too, and one way furniture. Thanks for the offer Cindy. You win!! LOL

speechteachri
07-27-2007, 07:30 PM
I just placed orders with Cybercuchina and crazy for bargains. Both were partly to put away for Christmas and partly for us for now. I love Christmas in July!!:cooldance:

speechteachri
07-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Ok I have been stumped because there is nothing for me to buy at Nutritional Science Laboratories LOL probably shoulda looked at all of the merchants before I tried this.I though they were a pet meds place :rotfl: was gonna buy my new kitty some medicine. Oh well It is still cool to hit 5 and I may actually place an order from restock it too, and one way furniture. Thanks for the offer Cindy. You win!! LOL

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
07-27-2007, 07:40 PM

I'll tell ya what, I'll make ya the same deal, and since you can't find anything through NSL, pick any other merchant we have that you want to replace them, and we'll consider that your 12th purchase. Hows that?

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 07:42 PM
teehee Lemme see what I can come up with

JillyFish
07-27-2007, 08:05 PM
I'll tell ya what, I'll make ya the same deal, and since you can't find anything through NSL, pick any other merchant we have that you want to replace them, and we'll consider that your 12th purchase. Hows that?

I think it should have to be something besides SHOES!! That's too easy for Janet! :p

Tricia or Cindy....did you by any chance get to smell any of ZIRH's men's fragrances? I've been trying for years to find something for DH that we both like. He kinda puts it on "thick", KWIM? I'd like to find something light for him. Just wondering if either of theirs would fit the bill.