PDA

View Full Version : No response to trouble ticket

Ellen aka Snow White
07-21-2007, 03:10 PM
How long do I need to wait for a response from a trouble ticket? I filed one on the 16th and there has been no acknowledgement. Thanks!
Ellen

jnorth1007
07-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Does it say submitted to merchant? If you click on the TT and look under status if it says submitted to merchant than Tricia has done what she can on her side and has to wait for something from the merchant. Not all trouble tickets will get a written response from Tricia. She submits them to the merchant and then they stay in that status until the merchant pays and then it is moved to closed. I know that Tricia worked on TT's all day yesterday (i think) and most should have been moved to "submitted to merchant".

Ellen aka Snow White
07-21-2007, 03:42 PM
nope, it doesn't say that - just states no message on this tt :confused:

jnorth1007
07-21-2007, 03:52 PM
I checked and I still have one from 7/6 that says open instead of submitted to merchant. It could be that these are among the last ones that she hasnt gotten submitted yet. She definitely knows about them because there is a report that shows her all of the open TT's at one time. She can't miss it! Im sure she can give you a more specific answer when she comes on.

SunshineGirl
07-21-2007, 05:30 PM
I actually just asked SunshineGuy the other day to add a new trouble ticket for me. Something that means "We read it but we can't do anything about it yet so it is sitting open"--LOL! Those are usually ones where we are waiting for a merchant to get back in town or we can only file trouble tickets every so often with the merchant. A lot of them are now once a month. I want people to know that we are indeed looking at all of the open ones every day but that we just haven't had our window to be able to move on them yet.

Can you think of a good 2 or 3 word phrase that would describe that?

luvhockey
07-24-2007, 09:07 AM
How about--"I Know, Keep Your Pants On"
Ok maybe not enough sleep last night, up with a sick kid.
Try--"I'm Waiting Too" or "Patience, Patience"

Angela

llgray16
07-24-2007, 09:16 AM
I actually just asked SunshineGuy the other day to add a new trouble ticket for me. Something that means "We read it but we can't do anything about it yet so it is sitting open"--LOL! Those are usually ones where we are waiting for a merchant to get back in town or we can only file trouble tickets every so often with the merchant. A lot of them are now once a month. I want people to know that we are indeed looking at all of the open ones every day but that we just haven't had our window to be able to move on them yet.

Can you think of a good 2 or 3 word phrase that would describe that?

How about "awaiting submission" or "pending processing"?

MamaO
07-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Awaiting submission would be good - I have one from 7/12 that is open and doesn't say anything about having been submitted to the merchant yet - I just figured it wasn't the right time yet.

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 11:20 PM
SunshineGuy is going to get this added in the next day or two. I'm thinking it will be something like "Under SR Review".

tommygirl79
07-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Tricia - I think "Under SR Review" sounds great...and it's a good idea so we aren't wondering even though you're on top of it (Of course!).

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 09:08 AM
I think under review sounds very professional but "keep your pants on" is way more funny:rotfl:

tommygirl79
07-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I think under review sounds very professional but "keep your pants on" is way more funny:rotfl:

Agreed! :rotfl:

Sahmy
07-26-2007, 12:27 AM

Yep! :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
07-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Oh ya, I like that, unfortunately, some people wouldn't find it very humorous. Those are generally the ones who do not participate in our trivia antics.

Preciouscn
07-26-2007, 09:11 AM
I have two trouble tickets one form the 11 and one form the 16 and they only show open as the status. I am being patient and keeping my pants on but one of the is for a big amount and I really want to get the credits before my trip next month. Keeping fingers cross that it gets resolve soon.