PDA

View Full Version : I officially have a Disney Problem

Hedy
09-05-2008, 05:49 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:I'm signing the paperwork for my birthday trip, and see that all members of my party need to fill it out. As I put my mom down as a maybe, I e-mailed my TA to see if she had to sign, as I haven't told her about this yet (I mentioned it, but she hasn't brought it up again). I also haven't told her about the Disney cruise I booked for May (that I booked in January, mind you) but I'm 90% sure I'm cancelling that for a number of reasons.

Hiding things from your loved ones is the first sign of addiction, right?

Um, help?

3dog2kidmom
09-05-2008, 07:00 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:I'm signing the paperwork for my birthday trip, and see that all members of my party need to fill it out. As I put my mom down as a maybe, I e-mailed my TA to see if she had to sign, as I haven't told her about this yet (I mentioned it, but she hasn't brought it up again). I also haven't told her about the Disney cruise I booked for May (that I booked in January, mind you) but I'm 90% sure I'm cancelling that for a number of reasons.

Um, help?

Heather... you've come to the right place.

The right place to feed your addiction, that is!! :rotfl:

I am afraid to tell my co-workers that we are, indeed, going to Disney AGAIN this January. I think I'm going to stick with the "visiting SIL in Florida" story.

:rotfl:

spring
09-05-2008, 07:01 PM

Um, help?

You can officially be called a "Disnaholic.":rotfl: I wonder if you do a google search if you can find a group to join..............oops, I forgot, you have it right here!;)

schaery
09-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Heather... you've come to the right place.

The right place to feed your addiction, that is!! :rotfl:

I am afraid to tell my co-workers that we are, indeed, going to Disney AGAIN this January. I think I'm going to stick with the "visiting SIL in Florida" story.

Okay, everybody, be proud of your Disney addiction. :) People at my church don't even call me by name half the time....um, they call me Goofy. Of course, they may have called me that even without the Disney addiction. Hey, there are worse things to be addicted to. Unfortunately, it's an expensive habit.

Magical JenK
09-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Hiding it from loved ones, co-workers, friends...yes I too am in the same boat! I'm just so glad that I have fine people like all of you to understand, appreciate & not judge the fact that I'm going to Disney "AGAIN"! :0)

chipndale
09-06-2008, 12:03 AM

Um, help?

I really don't see the problem - I think that the rest of those non-Disney people are the ones with the problem. How can you not like Disney? :rolleyes: How could you go there and not have a great time? So in my book, I think that you are fine - go have a glass of wine and enjoy your Disney planning.

fanofree
09-07-2008, 09:15 PM
I think I'm going to stick with the "visiting SIL in Florida" story.

Umm, I think that after the hiding part, the lying part is the second sign of addiction. :D

3dog2kidmom
09-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Umm, I think that after the hiding part, the lying part is the second sign of addiction. :D

I thought of that... but SIL is coming to have dinner with us while we're at Disney, and we will be "visiting" :o

chipndale
09-07-2008, 11:25 PM

I thought of that... but SIL is coming to have dinner with us while we're at Disney, and we will be "visiting" :o

You just are leaving out a few details. :D