PDA

View Full Version : Tricia, MIA....again

sunshinecindy
07-22-2007, 08:43 AM
Today is a big day for Tricia, they are showing their home again to a couple who is bringing back the parents...second showing. She is cleaning and evacuating, so she won't be on the boards. I on the other hand will be lurking in case there is a problem or question I can help with. Give a big group prayer that she gets an offer today. :hugs: That would be awesome.

PSL1013
07-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Today is a big day for Tricia, they are showing their home again to a couple who is bringing back the parents...second showing. She is cleaning and evacuating, so she won't be on the boards. I on the other hand will be lurking in case there is a problem or question I can help with. Give a big group prayer that she gets an offer today. :hugs: That would be awesome.

If they're bringing back the parents, that's a good sign!! :love: :hugs: :love:

Lisaj68
07-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Ohh! A second showing with the parents?? That is VERY good news!!!

I wish Tricia the best of luck with this couple, cuz keeping the house clean enough for a showing at all times is a full time job, nevermind how buzy we keep her here!!

Mom2aPrincess
07-22-2007, 09:28 AM
:hugs: Best of luck to Tricia. Sounds very positive. Hope it goes well.

SunshineGirl
07-22-2007, 09:47 AM
We're really hopeful on this one. They came through yesterday and spent 40 minutes. Within an hour we got a call that they wanted the second showing today. So we have frantically been repairing nail pops, cleaning windows, etc. for the last 24 hours. Big showing at 11! Hopefully we'll hear good news tomorrow. It will be such a long wait from this afternoon until tomorrow morning!!

disney_girl
07-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Good luck Tricia!! We just recently went through that stressful process ourselves!

disneynut
07-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Sounds very promising. Good luck. Will send some pixie dust your way.:sunshine:

Mandi
07-22-2007, 10:15 AM
A second showing is very encouraging! I hope that it all goes smooth and you get an offer later today. :)

LuvMyBoys
07-22-2007, 10:15 AM
We'll keep sending the positive thoughts your way!! :sunshine2:

mseg16222
07-22-2007, 10:17 AM
GOOD LUCK, hope that you get the offer on your house

:hugs:

llgray16
07-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Good luck :sunshine: Sounds really promising!

Dove
07-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Good Luck Tricia ! :hugs:

coastalgirl
07-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Good luck!! :sunshine:

Lydia

Soccer Princess
07-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Good luck Tricia!

SunshineGirl
07-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Well, today they were only here for 30 minutes. But they did eat 10 of 12 minimuffins. LOL! As they were leaving, they were really checking out the exterior of the house for some reason. I'm hoping that's a good sign?

ItsmeSunnyV
07-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Well, today they were only here for 30 minutes. But they did eat 10 of 12 minimuffins. LOL! As they were leaving, they were really checking out the exterior of the house for some reason. I'm hoping that's a good sign?

That sounds like a good sign! :cooldance: But we'll still keep our fingers crossed for you! :)

nurseminnie76
07-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Good Luck! I hope they make you a great offer. :)

faithhope
07-22-2007, 04:54 PM
hope you hear something positive soon...waiting is hard :)

sunshinecindy
07-22-2007, 05:03 PM

Must of been hungry.

chipndale
07-22-2007, 11:21 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed. We just completed the same process and I understand how stressful it can be. We sold our home ourselves and had the first deal fall apart because the buyer had the money but decided at the last minute that they did not want to finance the house and didn't want to take their money out of the bank. They wanted us to wait until their house sold. I don't think so. So, we put the house back on the market and it sold in 3 weeks. :cooldance: When the buyers came back for the second look my dh said that I had cleaned and cleaned until even the basement and attic was spotless. I didn't want them to find anything that would make them not want to buy the house. Now, we are cramped into a very very small house until DH builds our home. Yes, Dh is a contractor so he can do some of the work himself and the rest he will contact out. I am counting the days until we move. I pinned him down today and he said December 15th. :cooldance:

Let us know if you get an offer.

Alice28
07-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Ugh, just been there done that, and it's sooooo stressful.

I think 30 minutes is very promising; if they pretty much already decided they want the house, they were just bringing their parents thru for the final assurance that 'this is the house'.

I would think if they are going to make an offer, you will hear something in the next 3 days. After the people who bought our house walked thru a 2nd time, I think we had the offer in about 36 hours; went back and forth twice and settled on a price 2 days later.

GOOD LUCK, I hope it all works out and you sell your home this week!

linanglab
07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
Good luck! We have sold 4 different houses. I remember cleaning frantically and trying to keep it tidy ALL the time (which was hard to do with a baby, 3 and 5 year old!)

Hey, if you need help packing, after 5 moves I tend to think I am a pro....

Angela

Magical JenK
07-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Good luck! I'm not looking forward to the day when we put our house on the market! House market here is just no good right now! However, when we purchased 7 years ago, it was hot, hot, hot! Everything sits here for months & months here now.

wilsonfamily4
07-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Tricia!!

have you heard anything yet? We are all anxious for you. GOOD LUCK

SunshineGirl
07-23-2007, 07:45 PM
It's not terrible news, but it isn't really good news either. The couple had apparently narrowed it down to our house and one other on Sunday. Then all of a sudden they decided that they wanted to "preview" four other houses before they made up their minds. Maybe because they aren't really sold on our house? Or maybe just because they want to make sure that they aren't moving too fast??

sunshinecindy
07-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Or maybe its the parents....they sort of have a tendancy to overdo it when it comes to their kids.