PDA

View Full Version : Tricia... Another Quick Question, Please

toystoryduo
09-07-2008, 11:58 AM
I cashed out for a Disney gift card on August 22nd. I think I read on the boards here that you would be getting another shipment around the 5th. Any chance that the gift card will be mailed out early this week? We leave for WDW on Saturday and would love to have it by then. If not, that's fine because we'll use it for our December trip instead. Thanks! :)

SunshineGirl
09-07-2008, 01:56 PM
They've been ordered. Now I'm just waiting for them to come in. I didn't get a shipping notice yet, so I am guessing that I will get them Tuesday morning.

toystoryduo
09-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Tricia!:thanks:

fanofree
09-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Along the same lines...

I have enough now for two $100 Disney GC. We leave October 18. I'm trying to decide if I should cash out now and if the Survey Gods smile on me, go for another $50 (I'll need to earn about $10 to get it.) Or hold off and do them all at once. I keep reading "rules state 3 - 4 weeks" on threads, but I can't find the rules. So, where are the 'rules" and how long do gift cards take?

TIA!

askomsky
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Along the same lines...

I have enough now for two $100 Disney GC. We leave October 18. I'm trying to decide if I should cash out now and if the Survey Gods smile on me, go for another $50 (I'll need to earn about $10 to get it.) Or hold off and do them all at once. I keep reading "rules state 3 - 4 weeks" on threads, but I can't find the rules. So, where are the 'rules" and how long do gift cards take?

TIA!

It is 3-4 weeks and since the Disney gc's are going out as fast as Tricia gets them in, your better off cashing out now so you know you'll have them for sure. That's what I would do.

Mandi
09-09-2008, 05:52 PM
What about Disney Dollars? I cashed out 2 weeks ago for them. Haven't seen them yet (not worrying yet ;) ). Are they 3-4 weeks also? I've always gotten everything I've cashed out for faster than that so I'm spoiled. ;) I still have 19 days until I leave. (Cashed out a hair over 4 weeks out) I'm just hoping they get here on time. :mickey:

m 'n c
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
For all cashouts go by the 3-4 week ruling since it depends on what is in stock with SR and what is out of stock/on order.

To find out more info on the cashouts and "rules" visit the SR homepage -> redeem/rewards sections.

SunshineGirl
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Here's what our Frequently Asked Questions say:

When am I paid?
As long as your account is in good standing, Paypal cashouts submitted by the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day). Gift certificates, gift cards, and Disney Dollars are sent out within 30 days.

We usually get them out faster than 30 days, but sometimes it does fall closer to that if you cash out right after we send out a shipment.

fanofree
09-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Thank you for all the responses! I actually looked at all the suggested places for an answer - but missed the details I needed. :thanks: