PDA

View Full Version : No Paypal Cashout?

babieemelly
09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone, I just have a quick question about cashing out to Paypal. I'm not planning on doing it yet, but am looking into cashing out soon. I know when I've done several offers it was stated that there was no Paypal Cashout available. When I went to the Paypal cashout page it said I could cash out for all of my earnings, but I know some of the money is from offers that specifically said no Paypal cashout. I was just wondering how I would know how much of my total earnings are from these offers, and how much I can actually cash out for. Any information is very much appreciated. Thank you!

askomsky
09-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi everyone, I just have a quick question about cashing out to Paypal. I'm not planning on doing it yet, but am looking into cashing out soon. I know when I've done several offers it was stated that there was no Paypal Cashout available. When I went to the Paypal cashout page it said I could cash out for all of my earnings, but I know some of the money is from offers that specifically said no Paypal cashout. I was just wondering how I would know how much of my total earnings are from these offers, and how much I can actually cash out for. Any information is very much appreciated. Thank you!

I'm really not sure unless you page back through those offers and figure it out one by one. When I finally cashed out via paypal it had been 8 months and about 30 pages of credits that I did, I wasn't about to go back and count it or try and figure it all out so I just cashed out for a round even number and left like 10.00 or so in my account (can't remember maybe 25). But I've also cashed out for giftcards prior to that so I'm' assuming that some of the earlier gc cashouts could have counted toward the no paypal cashout offers?

mmm611
09-08-2008, 10:12 PM
I think, from what I understand, that the system will not let you cash out for more in Paypal than you have in offers that allow Paypal cashouts. I cashed out for my entire balance at the beginning of the month. Didn't think I'd be able to, but after the first one went thru without a hitch and I still had a button available, I decided to try again.

That being said, I have cashed out for gift cards several times this year, the last time less than a month ago. So, I was really surprised, but when I checked the last few pages of my history, I hadn't received credit for any no Paypal offers since my last cashout. I think that's why I was able to.

m 'n c
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
There isn't really an easy way. I'd start with trying your entire account balance and if it gives you an error message try bumping the amount down a few dollars. Not the most efficient way but I think it would take a while for SunshineGuy to write and test the code that would be able to calculate it for us.

babieemelly
09-09-2008, 01:46 PM
I'll just play around with it when the time comes and fgure out how much I can transfer. Thank you!