PDA

View Full Version : What qualifies under a trouble ticket

dbmiller02
09-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Hi! I am not asking a specific question about a TT. Just wondering if I have any recourse for the offers that are not crediting. When I go into a TT it will list offers that I have completed so I thought that I could try and file for some that have not credited. When I tried this the TT was closed with a message that offers are not eligible for TT. Can anyone clear this up for me?

TIA!

m 'n c
09-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Which offers are you trying to submit a TT for.

In general the only things that really qualify are shopping purchases and sometimes the paid offers that you actually spend money on.

Not sure if that helps.

sunshinecindy
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Some of the larger offers such as American Express we allow you to file a TT on. We can't ask for credit for them because they go through a third party, but, in a rare case we may have a credit laying around that we don't have a match to so we can sometimes match it to the TT. Offers for .50 or 1.50 or smaller there is nothing we can do with and are not eligible for TT.

dbmiller02
09-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks Cindy!

I am just wondering why my offers do not seem to be crediting. I did 4 offers today and nothing has credited yet. I know it takes time, but I have about 20 offers in my pending offers some dating back a month ago. I have done all the recommended settings and use IE. What else could be wrong?

sunshinecindy
09-10-2008, 05:01 AM
Thanks Cindy!

I am just wondering why my offers do not seem to be crediting. I did 4 offers today and nothing has credited yet. I know it takes time, but I have about 20 offers in my pending offers some dating back a month ago. I have done all the recommended settings and use IE. What else could be wrong?

There are a lot of different reasons that offers may not credit, like firewalls, cookie settings, completion of the offers, and repeated offers (even though you may have done it under a different offer name). If you do a search for offers not crediting in general, there are tons of posts that deal with this issue and maybe one of those will help you fix your problems. What browser are you using? Firefox does not like offers. I seem to go in spurts having trouble, and I'll usually change my email address. I have found that a lot of advertisers do not like gmail addys too.

PSL1013
09-10-2008, 08:29 AM
There are a lot of different reasons that offers may not credit, like firewalls, cookie settings, completion of the offers, and repeated offers (even though you may have done it under a different offer name). If you do a search for offers not crediting in general, there are tons of posts that deal with this issue and maybe one of those will help you fix your problems. What browser are you using? Firefox does not like offers. I seem to go in spurts having trouble, and I'll usually change my email address. I have found that a lot of advertisers do not like gmail addys too.

I've been using gmail and I get some to credit but most of them don't, I wonder if this could be why? I thought I remembered that they don't like yahoo either, so...what do they like?? :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
09-10-2008, 08:44 AM
I've been using gmail and I get some to credit but most of them don't, I wonder if this could be why? I thought I remembered that they don't like yahoo either, so...what do they like?? :rotfl:

Not sure about the yahoo, if I don't use gmail, then I use my aol account.

PSL1013
09-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Not sure about the yahoo, if I don't use gmail, then I use my aol account.

I don't have aol, so that's out for me and I won't use my real email account which is comcast. I guess I'll keep using gmail and hope for the best. thanks

sunshinecindy
09-10-2008, 08:56 AM
I don't have aol, so that's out for me and I won't use my real email account which is comcast. I guess I'll keep using gmail and hope for the best. thanks

Can you set up another comcast account name? I have several with aol.

PSL1013
09-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Can you set up another comcast account name? I have several with aol.

not sure...but I'm definitely going to check into that.

dbmiller02
09-10-2008, 09:48 AM
I am using Internet Explorer, but I do have a yahoo email address. Maybe that is part of the problem. I could try my earthlink email address instead to see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the advice. It is really frustrating to enter all the information and take the time to complete the offers with hardly any results. I know it can take time for them to post, but for the most part if they are going to post they will post that day. Is that pretty typical?