PDA

View Full Version : AP holders...question for you

Magical JenK
09-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Since when I called Disney, they didn't have a clue....going to the experts!!

If I were to purchase my AP voucher on Disney.com today, how long does it take to receive the vouchers?

Also, if I were to purchase my AP vouchers today, would I then qualify for the AP discount on the event tickets? If so, can I get those online or do I have to call Disney for that?

I'm guessing the answer to that question is no, you have to have at least the voucher to get the discount. It's not big, but every penny counts...as well all know!! :D

Thanks in advance!

ligrumpygirl
09-09-2008, 04:55 PM
I am not sure how fast you would get your vouchers...so I can't help you there.

I do believe you need the numbers on the vouchers in order to get the discounts to ticketed events and the DDE.

Magical JenK
09-09-2008, 11:15 PM
So I actually ordered them....CRAZY!! Kinda had a sinking feeling in my stomach, but I know it's a good thing...just hard to pay all that money up front...but then...I have 365 days at Disney ahead of me!! Yay!!

The order said I should receive the vouchers by 09/23...so I have a few weeks to decide if I should wait for the vouchers to save $6.00 or do I just order the MNSSHP tix...we'll see!!

mirandag819
09-10-2008, 12:02 AM
So I actually ordered them....CRAZY!! Kinda had a sinking feeling in my stomach, but I know it's a good thing...just hard to pay all that money up front...but then...I have 365 days at Disney ahead of me!! Yay!!

The order said I should receive the vouchers by 09/23...so I have a few weeks to decide if I should wait for the vouchers to save $6.00 or do I just order the MNSSHP tix...we'll see!!

I would just wait to buy the tickets, unless you think you are going on a real popular night that will sell out. I bought my MNSSHP tickets last night and you can now print them online instead of having to get them mailed or pick them up at will call. So unless it sells out you can wait until the last minute to get your tickets. I loved how easy that was!