PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

jgates8
09-11-2008, 12:56 PM
I wasn't planning on any Disney trips next year at all. However, I was lucky enough last month to win 3 nights at the Gaylord Palms, rental car and airfare from a Florida tourism website (and yes, valid trip - not timeshare junk). We were lucky that I had paid last February for upgrades to make the tickets we won from our last trip non-expriing - so now the only thing I was lacking was food money!

However, thanks to being able to shop thru Sunshine Rewards for our office supplies, I have $250 in Disney cards!!! That should pay for all of mine & my daughters food (since my son & his fiance are adults they can buy their own - I'm giving them a vacation! LOL) and a few souveneirs.

Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful program and the opportunity to earn!

Hedy
09-11-2008, 01:06 PM
:banana::banana: That's awesome!

missangie
09-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know about your rewards! I'm so excited for you and your family. Have a great time on vacation!! Hurry back so that you can start saving for next time. :sunshine2:

arob414
09-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Wow! Can I have a lock of your hair? Figured it might be close to a rabbit's foot. :rotfl:No, seriously, that is great. I need to enter more contests. I love hearing from real people who have really won a contest. It inspires me to enter. Glad you were able to make some money on SR, it is wonderful. Have a great trip.

jl8595
09-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Good for you!! It's always fun to hear how people earn their rewards and how they use them! I hope you have a wonderful vacation with your family!!!