PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming - What would help you in your WW quest to lose weight?

m 'n c
07-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Just wanted to do a little brainstorming here on what might be helpful in our quest to lose weight on WW.

Tricia mentioned last night in the chat room a weekly chat for WW. Would this be helpful?

How about challenges to drink the required water in a day, eat the required dairy or fruits/veggies? I know I have a difficult time staying completely OP but sometimes its good to have targets for specific things and then see what other people do to meet it.

Weekly weigh-ins with just the amount lost or gained for the week no actual real numbers. I think this is helpful and started the thread for this week.

Exercise challenges each month (in the exercise section) to help keep us motivated to exercise.

What are some of yall's ideas??

zoodoyle
07-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I have a WW question - are you "officially" doing the program? Or are you just doing it on your own? I'm not at a point where I can attend meetings, or afford to buy into the program (gotta' have your priorities, and Disney's higher than WW!!), but I'd be interested in participating if possible!! :)

m 'n c
07-23-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm going to meetings but its completely doable on your own. We are not going to differentiate between who is going to the meetings vs. doing it online vs. doing it on their own in our threads so feel free to join on in. Just pick a weigh in date and come play.

zoodoyle
07-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Sounds great - thanks!! :sunshine:

TXMouseChaser
07-23-2007, 04:56 PM
I think all of your ideas are great and all would help me.