PDA

View Full Version : Speed reading

sunshinecindy
07-23-2007, 04:21 PM
There will be a speed reading class hosted by Sunshinegirl sometime next week. This will be needed for all of you that plan on attending the late night trivia games in our new chat room. Bbangel has also recommended a speed typing class. As you may have guessed, this is just a joke....but i thought I'd throw it out there. Stay tuned for some great late night trivia....you just never know what we might drag up on a friday night. The chat room is going to be a hoot....and for those of you who don't yet have a tag....you will.

Kycha
07-23-2007, 04:27 PM
:party: lol!! Last nights chat was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what fun you guys are going to come up with. I think one of the prizes should be access to the summit pictures that were not shown last night.:cheers: :party:

JillyFish
07-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Hey!! I NEED that!!! :rotfl:

Oh my gosh....I could hardly keep up with the reading....let alone typing last night!!!

It's a lot of fun though...and hopefully I will improve!!

icartjetta
07-23-2007, 05:45 PM
I would love to have a tag.
I'm sadly, not that witty, darn it.:(

Hedy
07-23-2007, 05:45 PM
LOL. :sunshine:

kxmeeh
07-23-2007, 07:15 PM
where is this mysterious chat room? depending on how good the kids are, i would really like to join. oh yeah...can anyone be tagged twice? wow, i hope not.

jnorth1007
07-23-2007, 07:17 PM
To get to it you would need to click on the flash chat button at the top toolbar next to members list.