PDA

View Full Version : tricia

lilianddomsmom
07-24-2007, 09:32 AM
when i click to do the wshts offer for california wine it takes me to a page that says You have clicked on a corrupt URL. For more information, visit http://instantdollarz.com/publishers/. then it takes me to a totally different page that says got gum? am i the only one having this problem or is it the link?

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Sounds like they pulled the offer. There was another "incentive shakeup" email this morning, so I would expect that we would see a lot of this today.

wilsonfamily4
07-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Sounds like they pulled the offer. There was another "incentive shakeup" email this morning, so I would expect that we would see a lot of this today.

o, no. That is not good. Will it effect a lot of offers? I was saving some offers to do in August. Guess that serves me right.

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 11:07 AM
We'll lose a few offers, but honestly not as much as a lot of other sites.

wilsonfamily4
07-24-2007, 11:30 AM
We'll lose a few offers, but honestly not as much as a lot of other sites.

PHEW

I like to make $40.00 a month and so I was saving offers for next month. Plus I am spending less time doing offers so I can EXERCISE. :)

llgray16
07-24-2007, 12:12 PM

WOW! I was really hoping that we were done with all that!