PDA

View Full Version : If My Friends Could See Me Now

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 11:10 AM
We got kicked out of the house this morning so that the realtors could do their big tour today. I couldn't afford to miss anymore SR time, so I figured I would take my laptop with me.

Here's the fun part. Me and the two kids AND the dog. All sitting in the mini van while I use the wireless card to work and they make crafts. LOL! We did the park for about an hour but it was hot and crowded. I'm trying to stall them for 10 more minutes and then I'll get them some lunch. I think we can get back in the house at noon. I will be so happy!!!

TIAMOMMA
07-24-2007, 11:13 AM
We got kicked out of the house this morning so that the realtors could do their big tour today. I couldn't afford to miss anymore SR time, so I figured I would take my laptop with me.

Here's the fun part. Me and the two kids AND the dog. All sitting in the mini van while I use the wireless card to work and they make crafts. LOL! We did the park for about an hour but it was hot and crowded. I'm trying to stall them for 10 more minutes and then I'll get them some lunch. I think we can get back in the house at noon. I will be so happy!!!

Hi Tricia - does this mean that the people that toured your house this weekend didn't put in a bid?

LuvMyBoys
07-24-2007, 11:19 AM

Yuck, that stinks! That has to be one of the worst parts of selling your home, getting kicked out of it all of the time!

I'm sure you've got some strange looks from people, sitting in a mini-van at the park frantically tapping away on your laptop with two kids in the back making crafts! :rotfl:

disneynut
07-24-2007, 11:28 AM
LOL. Sorry you had to do that this morning. Only we can appreciate the humor in it.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :hugs:

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 11:34 AM
I think we look homeless. LOL!!!!!

The couple from Sunday narrowed down their choice to our house and one other. Then they all of a sudden decided to look at 4 other houses.

Now DH has the kids inside Arbys so that I can have some dedicated work time. So I am in the Arbys parking lot in the minivan with the dog. LOL!!!

Soccer Princess
07-24-2007, 11:37 AM
LOL I love it! That's dedication Tricia!