PDA

View Full Version : Disney Email Gift Card

sabrina90744
09-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Anyone know how long those usually take to come through and are will they be offered in higher amounts??

SunshineGirl
09-19-2008, 03:07 PM
I usually process them the same time that I process the regular cards (every other week). I'm ordering more cards hopefully on Monday, so it should be the middle of next week.

pbhall13
09-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the update/heads up Tricia.......

I am hoping to cashout one more time before my trip on Oct 31 (and I am factoring in that you will be on vacation as well before that)

fingers crossed I can make a few more bucks before the middle of next week!!

sabrina90744
09-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks!!!!

nicholfamily5
09-19-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm confused!

I cashed out for $100, and asked if the number could be emailed, but was told that wasn't done anymore due to the complications it caused. I didn't see any options for emailed GC on the rewards page, is this just a SM perk?

I'm not complaining, just a little anxious to buy my MNSSHP tickets in case they sell out. We are going the week before Halloween!

SunshineGirl
09-19-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm confused!

I cashed out for $100, and asked if the number could be emailed, but was told that wasn't done anymore due to the complications it caused. I didn't see any options for emailed GC on the rewards page, is this just a SM perk?

I'm not complaining, just a little anxious to buy my MNSSHP tickets in case they sell out. We are going the week before Halloween!

Yep...remember I said that we were testing an option with the SMs? It's actually a completely separate cashout option from the regular gift card options. We're trying it to see if it makes it easier to not double pay people who do the email gift cards. The good news is that so far, we haven't double paid anyone. LOL! The old way, I think I double paid about 75% of the people who asked for emailed card numbers.

nicholfamily5
09-20-2008, 09:00 AM
Sorry, Tricia. You probably did say that, I'm so NOT on top of things lately!

Thanks for clearing it up for me...

again.:blush:

mommommouse
09-27-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm going to do my next that way , cause I'll just call disney and add it to my on board credit.