PDA

View Full Version : Surveys not loading?

wilsonfamily4
05-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Anyone having problems with getting surveys to load today? I am way behine the time slot I want to be at because it won't load. Anyone else?

SunshineGirl
05-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Anyone having problems with getting surveys to load today? I am way behine the time slot I want to be at because it won't load. Anyone else?

It seems like they did this for about half an hour yesterday as well.

wilsonfamily4
05-07-2007, 03:41 PM
I still can't get in. In has been hours. Anyone else? I know this morning early I could get in just didn't get any surveys that fit me before taking my daughter to school. Then when I got back I couldn't even get them to load.

speechteachri
05-07-2007, 06:59 PM
I am having a problem with surveys too. When I click to do a survey I get a page telling me to enable my cookies, but I haven't changed anything on my computer. DH even went in last night and fooled around with it and DECREASED the security levels thinking maybe one of our security updates messed things up. I want in and changed things EXACTLY the way it was stated on the page that came up, and it is still coming up to enable cookies....The thing is, I really don't care much for the surveys anyway, but I am afraid to try any offers because I may not get credit. I don't want to get charged for offers and such and never get credit. This is a pain! Just when I need to get going with offers to earn as much as I can befor my trip!!!!

ARGGGGHHH!

Any advice?

kxmeeh
05-07-2007, 07:13 PM
I was just able to complete a survey about a portable computer. It's actually pretty cool. It only took about 7 mins too..woo hoo. I have to watch though, because after the survey i got a thank you page from greenfield, but it didn't route back to sunshine to say I got credit. Anyone else having an issue with the survey titled PIMA from Greenfield.

speechteachri
05-07-2007, 07:15 PM
I can't even get to the survey page!!!

wilsonfamily4
05-07-2007, 07:25 PM
This is what I get: I know I am connected to teh internet as I can do everything else, so it has to be one of the other two reasons.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

January
05-07-2007, 08:01 PM
I got halfway through two different surveys then got cutoff.:confused: I thought it was just me. Now I have no surveys available....oh, well. The day is not over yet!:)

faithhope
05-07-2007, 08:28 PM
GRRRRR! I spent 10 minutes on a survey... and then got

"The system is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly.

We are performing system maintenance to improve your future experiences at SurveyCenter.

Thank you for your patience."

:mad: :mad: :mad:
so I didn't get to finish it...and I was probably close...

Faithhope

SunshineGirl
05-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Is everyone still having problems? I just started into one and it launched fine. I haven't made it the whole way through yet. But so far it is running.

wilsonfamily4
05-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Still cannot even get a survey to come up. I can only click on the opinion survey .60 which doesn't even have the usual picture and then it never takes me to another page. :(

January
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
After I posted that I couldn't finish a survey, I was finally able to. Thank goodness...I love earning the 60 cents for those.:clap:

wilsonfamily4
05-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Well now I am getting frustrated now that I know it is just me. And every single page on the internet works except that one. I just want to get my 60 cents!!! :) It Darn well better work tomorrow with no internet explorer problems and with a survey page that loads completely!!!!

:)

lilianddomsmom
05-08-2007, 02:36 AM
it won't let me take a survey :computer:

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Okay after letting my computer be off for a night and coming back, clearing cookies, lowering cookies, refreshing the page, clicking on the "if you cannot see the banner" words still cannot get a survey to load. I hope this can be fixed as I want to do 17 surveys a month!! Only have 4 or 5 in this month.
GRRR
GRRR
GRRR
GRRR

January
05-08-2007, 12:15 PM
I was able to take another survey this morning with no problems. Yesterday I was having problems for most of the day---then before bed I tried once more and I was able to take one.

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey Not that anyone cares :)
I finally have the survey logo to load all the way and have been able to now get the surveys to load!!