PDA

View Full Version : Before I cash out

Shadey55
09-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Our remaining balance is due for our WDW trip October 1st. I'm assuming if I cash out now, I won't get a Disney GC before that date. Would I be able to apply it to our trip afterwards and would they refund my CC for the GC amount?

jnorth1007
09-20-2008, 10:01 AM
I think that I have seen that they will do that but I wouldn't count on it being a definite since you know you can get 2 different answers from 2 different CM's. I would think you could use it for spending though if not? Or your other option is to pay the balance and then cash out for paypal before the end of Sept and you will get that cash back around the 15th of October and can use it to pay off/ replace the money you used. I hope this makes sense.

Shadey55
09-20-2008, 10:05 AM
I think that I have seen that they will do that but I wouldn't count on it being a definite since you know you can get 2 different answers from 2 different CM's. I would think you could use it for spending though if not? Or your other option is to pay the balance and then cash out for paypal before the end of Sept and you will get that cash back around the 15th of October and can use it to pay off/ replace the money you used. I hope this makes sense.

Yes! Thanks for your help!