PDA

View Full Version : Disney Items off of the DIS

jnorth1007
09-20-2008, 10:45 AM
So I am probably the least crafty person you guys know but I want to try to make some things for the trip in November. I found a girl who designs autograph pages that you can print on cards. I love this but I am so confused about how to get the images. Here is the link to her photobucket site: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/?start=0 once you go there how do you save the images so that they can be printed? Do I need her to send something to me or do I just save them from photobucket? Which format would I save in? I am so lost. HELP!!!! Also, I requested two shirt designs from a girl. Once she posts them on the thread as I want them do I just click on the photo in the thread and save them to be printed on transfer paper or used on zazzle or cafe press? What format? Thanks guys!

disney_girl
09-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Once you click on the picture from Photobucket, you should be able to right click on the picture and "save picture as" to your computer. I would think you want to save it as a jpg file. I was able to do that and I can pull it up in my Microsoft Digital Image (or whatever photo program you use) and then you should be able to resize, add text, print or whatever.

I haven't done a shirt in awhile, but I would save it to your computer as a jpg file and print from your own computer or upload to Zazzle or wherever.

HTH!

jnorth1007
09-20-2008, 11:55 AM
Well that was easy! Thanks!