PDA

View Full Version : ice.com special?

mollyeilis
05-07-2007, 02:24 PM
In the email this morning, I noticed there is a most excellent link to ice.com, which I'm very interested in. But I wonder how long the special will go? We're moving, so my Molly's Day gift will be after the 15th, and I wonder if it will last that long?

Also, has anyone ordered from them? Are they as great as they look? Because they really look great!

SunshineGirl
05-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Lucky duck. I didn't put in the email when the 7% back would end, did I? I guess that means it is good as long as the email (they all expire after 7 days). So that would be until the 14th. We have the 20% off coupon on the site through the end of the month.

I got a bracelet and earrings from them for Christmas two years ago and wear the bracelet every day. It is little pave diamonds and pink sapphires. I really like it and get a lot of compliments on it. I can't speak to what the big diamond quality would be like because these are pretty tiny diamonds.

mollyeilis
05-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh darn.

Well, if the paycheck hits the account on the 14th like it sometimes does, that might work...I'm always up late anyway, but then again your site is on eastern time and I'm not (though that does make it easy for me to get the scratch off before others!)...hmm.

Well, I call it a M's day present, but really it's just *something* to wear as a wedding ring to my future HS reunion, if the weight loss doesn't work, and I can't wear my actual ring.

Thanks for the info!