PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Came In The Mail....

pbhall13
09-23-2008, 11:59 AM
today I received our Magical Express Tags!!!!

This makes the trip seem that much closer (and means I need to step into overdrive to make sure I have everything that I need) I don't want to be running around last minute (my dd8 has a birthday on Nov 1 so I still have to plan her party before we leave!)

I love getting these tags........now just to wait until Halloween, when we leave, and I can relax!

Magical JenK
09-23-2008, 02:49 PM
today I received our Magical Express Tags!!!!

This makes the trip seem that much closer (and means I need to step into overdrive to make sure I have everything that I need) I don't want to be running around last minute (my dd8 has a birthday on Nov 1 so I still have to plan her party before we leave!)

I love getting these tags........now just to wait until Halloween, when we leave, and I can relax!

:mickey::minnie::party:

Congrats1!!

pbhall13
09-23-2008, 03:16 PM
:mickey::minnie::party:

Congrats1!!

Jen

when do you leave? It's this october right?

Magical JenK
09-23-2008, 03:18 PM
9 days!! :0) (October 2nd) A week from Thursday we'll be there!! Woo hoo!!

pbhall13
09-23-2008, 03:34 PM
does he know yet?

Magical JenK
09-23-2008, 03:44 PM
does he know yet?

Nope! :D

disney_girl
09-23-2008, 03:54 PM
That's so exciting you all!!! What a great surprise Jen!!!

We'll be there on Oct 15th...can't wait!!

Weluvdisny
09-27-2008, 02:45 PM
We should be getting our luggage tags soon too! I thought it would never get here and now it's almost time to go! High school soccer season for my DS helps the time go by so fast. If they make it to sectionals, and they should, it will get me to about 2 weeks before our trip. Woo-hoo!:cooldance:

Hope everyone has a great trip!!:banana::banana:

natofborg
09-28-2008, 05:22 AM
Forgive the dumb question, but what are Magical Express Tags?

3dog2kidmom
09-28-2008, 09:14 AM
That is so exciting, Pam!!! I received my cruise docs and should be receiving our ME tags separately any day now!!! :banana:

pbhall13
09-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Forgive the dumb question, but what are Magical Express Tags?

If you are taking the Magical Express Bus offered by disney to and from airport/resort.

they send you tags with all you information to put on luggage so that it gets sent to your resort and you don't have to do a thing!

Shelly....don't you just love getting them....it makes it that much closer!!!

Blessing and Miracle
09-28-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm excited for you! I so wish I could go away right about now.:D

Have fun.:)

IckyMickey
10-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I got my tags Saturday! I was a bit jealous reading your post wishing my trip was closer (leave 11/20) when they arrived. :sunshine2:

When we went Oct of 2006 I also received luggage tags (plastic tags where you write your name, address, etc) as well (our ME "tags" are actually yellow stickers.) Did they stop sending the luggage tags?

Michelle

m 'n c
10-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I got my tags Saturday! I was a bit jealous reading your post wishing my trip was closer (leave 11/20) when they arrived. :sunshine2:

When we went Oct of 2006 I also received luggage tags (plastic tags where you write your name, address, etc) as well (our ME "tags" are actually yellow stickers.) Did they stop sending the luggage tags?

Michelle

I received the plastic luggage tags when I got my trip documents. I never did receive my magical express tags but everything did work out in the end.

Hedy
10-15-2008, 11:42 AM
I think you only get the luggage tags if you book a package-and it comes with the other package stuff (PH voucher, etc.) in the plastic envelope.
In 06 and 08, I was room only, so no plastic tags.
In 07 I had a package, so I got the plastic tags, but they were separate from my DME stuff.

pbhall13
10-15-2008, 12:02 PM
yeah no plastic tags for me........room only.......no matter I am 2.5 weeks away from trip!! :cooldance:

Magical JenK
10-15-2008, 03:59 PM
I received the plastic luggage tags when I got my trip documents. I never did receive my magical express tags but everything did work out in the end.

I didn't get any for the package in April...I just figured they weren't doing those anymore. Guess I'll find out sometime next month!!:p