PDA

View Full Version : HSM3

Hedy
09-23-2008, 03:52 PM
:mickey:Anybody know anything about when tickets will go on sale? If you can get them earlier than a normal movie. I want to take the boys opening night. :banana::banana:

ligrumpygirl
09-23-2008, 04:51 PM
I believe they are available now. I got an email the other day from Fandango I believe.

askomsky
09-23-2008, 05:01 PM
ohh I need to go check it out.

Hedy
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks! Fandango doesn't have any theatres near me (:headache:), but it looks like Friday is D-Day.

Hedy
09-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Tickets go on sale Friday! :cooldance::cooldance:
Now just to check with the DSIL to see if the boys can go.

linanglab
09-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Where do we purchase the tickets at? I have never pre purchased movie tix before. But I know Bethany (and secretly me!) really want to go.

Hedy
09-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Where do we purchase the tickets at? I have never pre purchased movie tix before. But I know Bethany (and secretly me!) really want to go.

Disney.com will have a link-I think they said it would be to Fandango (SR merchant-so check there first!) and also a non-SR website that also sells Movie Tickets.

Tiggerific711
10-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Alright so who's seen HSM3 already? What did you think?

mia214jia
10-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Just got back .... man the theater was Full of tweenies. :rotfl: Personally?
I thought it was cute, of course being a movie buff I noticed that there were several dance routines copied from other movies and a classic video from the 80's. Of course, they were a little more modern but it was great to see them added in.

fourfoxesinpa
10-25-2008, 09:37 PM
I liked the music and the crowd really enjoyed when Troy was changing into his Wildcats bball shirt. They say it's the last HSM but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a HSM 5th year Reunion.

luvdisney00
10-28-2008, 11:42 AM
I liked it, I thought it was way better than HSM2. The choreography was really good.

TIAMOMMA
10-28-2008, 12:56 PM
I took my kids on Sunday at 10am and the audience was fuller than I would expect at that time. My kids really liked it, my son (going on 6 next month) said "I want to see it again" immediately after it was over. My daughter (the main reason we were going to see it) liked it too. I think I liked it more than 2.

Funny, I'm not one for musicals and I think I'm the only one in my generation that doesn't scream with zeal when "Grease" comes on but I did like the entire HSM series. It was a nice thing to share with my kids...

bartleby1
10-28-2008, 01:09 PM
We took the kids on Saturday at 2:00 and I was shocked to see SOOOOOO many younger kids (I'm guessing 1st graders and younger) and not so many older kids. My DD is in 3rd grade and felt a little out of place?!? Maybe the older ones went to the later shows?

Anyway, we all really enjoyed it (well, not sure about DH, LOL!). DD8 said she liked HSM2 better but I think that is just because she is more familiar with it. DS6 loved it and has already announced that he is "totally getting the dvd since it rocked". DD3 was bouncing and dancing in her seat throughout a good part of the movie also. We don't go to the movies often since the cost can really add up, but I'm glad we went!

Candi
10-28-2008, 04:26 PM
We saw it Saturday night and all loved it. Even my ds4 loved it especially the basketball scenes. Our theater wasn't that full but maybe because it was on three screens and also playing at another theater in town???