PDA

View Full Version : BUM-MER!

Magical JenK
07-24-2007, 11:51 PM
In order to get the $3 survey bonus I couldn't skip any days....well, tonight NOTHING is going through & there's only 10 min left in the evening....no $3 bonus for me....BUM-MER :(

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 09:16 AM
No $3 bonus for me either, it just wasn't a good month for me survey wise. Next month won't be great either but that is because we'l be at Disney for 10 nights:cooldance:

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:21 AM
No $3 bonus for me either, it just wasn't a good month for me survey wise. Next month won't be great either but that is because we'l be at Disney for 10 nights:cooldance:

That's great! Has the countdown begun?! We'll be there in September for 11 nights this year! Normally stay 10, but I added a night so we could do MNSSHP!! I can't wait!!

Yeah, I jumped the bandwagon a little late so I'll get the $1.00 bonus & hope to still do a survey every day so I'll have 19, but it just bums me out about last night. But I guesss that's just a lesson learned.

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm having trouble too with surveys. I was so close to the $5 bonus that Sunday really screwed me up with not being able to get one. So yesterday after I was booted from the travelocity one (royally ticked) I gave up for the day and didn't do one.

disneynut
07-25-2007, 09:27 AM
I feel your pain. I have one to go for the 3.00 bonus, my goal was to get the 5.00 for the first time. After so many days of not getting in, or survey messing up, I can not miss a day. That is not good. Sundays are aweful for me. :computer: :computer:

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 09:30 AM
We are 22 days out:) Last year we did 5 nights so our trip this year is double! Have you done MNSSHP before? My son and I are heading down for a long weekend in October to go to the party for our first time.

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:37 AM
No, this is our 1st time too! I'm surprising DH w/tickets on our anniversary for the party & the extra night! (Hopefully he won't catch on to the airline tickets or when we check in if they say Saturday the 15th--our checkout day he he h ehe).

Where are you staying in August & October? We're at CSR for the first time. Last two times we stayed at POFQ & loved it. I'm hoping we love CSR too.

Mom2aPrincess
07-25-2007, 11:39 PM
In order to get the $3 survey bonus I couldn't skip any days....well, tonight NOTHING is going through & there's only 10 min left in the evening....no $3 bonus for me....BUM-MER :(

I had this problem last night, but didn't even realize it until I got done. When everything got settled, I just logged in to get mine done for the day...when I FINALLY qualified and finished, I looked down at the time and realzied that it was already tomorrow....:computer: I still think I MIGHT can get to 20 though if I don't have any more days that are as busy as yesterday and the surveys are cooperative....:rotfl:

Alice28
07-26-2007, 12:28 AM
I will be lucky to get to 20. I think I have 16 right now, so I have to hit it every day....I had several days where I couldn't get in at ALL, so I had to kiss the 25 goal goodbye. :(

ChickiePants
07-26-2007, 08:21 PM
I will be lucky to get to 20. I think I have 16 right now, so I have to hit it every day....I had several days where I couldn't get in at ALL, so I had to kiss the 25 goal goodbye. :(

Me too. I was sick and missed a couple of days, then had like 3 days in a row where I couldn't get one at all so I had to give up on the 25, but hopefully I can still get in on the 20! Crossing my fingers!!!!

Anna
07-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I have had horrible luck trying to get surveys. I made it to 11, but will not make it to the 20 which was my goal. Oh well, maybe next time. :computer:

gshanny
07-27-2007, 11:25 AM
I started the month looking like I may not even get the 10. Now if I can manage to get through the weekend (are the weekends as tough for getting a survey for everyone else?) I can get my 20 this month!!!
I used to be really stupid about the surveys and rarely ever did them. Now I am obsessed with making sure I try every day. I update DH all the time. It is his reminder that we will be making more trips. We have one planned for our 20th in January 09 to WDW. I have him pretty much talked into a family trip to Disneyland next summer!!!!!!

SunshineGirl
07-29-2007, 10:42 PM
I started the month looking like I may not even get the 10. Now if I can manage to get through the weekend (are the weekends as tough for getting a survey for everyone else?) I can get my 20 this month!!!
I used to be really stupid about the surveys and rarely ever did them. Now I am obsessed with making sure I try every day. I update DH all the time. It is his reminder that we will be making more trips. We have one planned for our 20th in January 09 to WDW. I have him pretty much talked into a family trip to Disneyland next summer!!!!!!

20 is terrific!! There are definitely a few little tricks to getting them more frequently. It seems that once you get on a roll, you can really start piling on the credits.