PDA

View Full Version : OK.... So what time did YOU get up to watch for the cashout???

mum4jenn
07-25-2007, 06:17 AM
I told my dh to get me up at 6am.....which I regret now since I did not sleep well at all last night. I think I slept maybe 3 hours total. Dh said "Man...you sure are going crazy for saving a couple of bucks"!!:rotfl:

docsmom
07-25-2007, 06:22 AM
I'm up at 5:45 anyway to get ready for work...but just couldn't resist taking a look to see if anything was posted!:rotfl:

zane_anthony
07-25-2007, 06:43 AM
I'm up at 5:45 anyway to get ready for work...but just couldn't resist taking a look to see if anything was posted!:rotfl:

Me too...On my way to work now...Guess I will try to sneak in later!

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 06:44 AM
I'm up at 515 my time because I was having nightmares that my credit balance was changing before the cashout was announced & I was afraid it wouldn't get corrected!

Thankfully I logged in & saw that my balance is still there & all my shopping credits are paid too this morning! Woo hoo!! :cooldance:

I figured I'd also do the t-shirt offer before I started to get ready for work. How sad am I?! :p

Ok, off to get ready! I don't know how I'm going to get anything done today! Happy waiting & cashing out everyone!!

mum4jenn
07-25-2007, 07:01 AM
WOW!! I just had to go in and edit the title a little. I had two words with the wrong letters inserted. I guess the combination of lack of sleep and the "foggy brain syndrome" from being perimenopausal did me in this morning!!!!

And YIKES!!!!! The title did NOT change to reflect my errors. I am totally embarrassed because I HATE seeing words spelled wrong. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys...I hope y'all could figure out what I meant and TRIED to correct.

wdwabby
07-25-2007, 07:12 AM
I'm up too - I don't go in until 9:30 .... sittin' on pins and needles!

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 07:18 AM
You all are cracking me up!!

mseg16222
07-25-2007, 07:22 AM
I have been up for an hour and that is early for me since I am a night person. Didn't want to miss the cash out since I have to go in town later today.

jl8595
07-25-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm already at work...waiting (impatiently) for the two hour window to open up!! :angel:

bartleby1
07-25-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm here too, waiting, waiting, waiting, lol!:rotfl:

Got up at 6 to make coffee and shower so I could be ready for the special cashout. How pathetic am I?

bluefuzzy
07-25-2007, 07:38 AM
I woke up at 7:30. After going to sleep at 3. I'm a smidge tired, but I go in to a class at 9:30 and won't be back until late afternoon so I didn't want to miss the morning festivities.

Did anyone else have the thought, "Did I miss?"

PSL1013
07-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Are we allowed to leave the computer to take a shower?? :rotfl:

disneynut
07-25-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm up. :sunshine: Coffee is ready and in hand. Now the waiting.................:computer:

lilianddomsmom
07-25-2007, 08:19 AM
if it makes anyone feel any better i haven't gone to sleep yet:rotfl:

but then again we're on a grave yard schedule

cglaura
07-25-2007, 08:21 AM
I work from home, and was up editing until 4:30am...was going to stay up so I wouldn't miss it. But then I was afraid I'd fall asleep on the couch and totally miss it, so I set 2 alarms for 7am!

Thanks Tricia, and good groggy morning to all!

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Wow what dedication! LOL

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 08:58 AM
I just logged in before starting my getting ready routine and saw it was coming so I'm patiently awaiting. Man these last 4 minutes are going slowly!!!

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Alrighty... Who crashed the server??? Just got the fatal error message.

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Alrighty... Who crashed the server??? Just got the fatal error message.

Ok, it was me! I saw the posting, realized that it was Eastern time & went right in...well, tried anyway....maybe I'll go get my water for the day & come back!! :angel:

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Stop refreshing the page guys so Tricia can get in and fix it. If you guys keep doing that no one will get in LOL

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Alrighty I was able to cash out!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Alrighty I was able to cash out!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Awesome!! That's your deposit right?!:mickey:

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Awesome!! That's your deposit right?!:mickey:

Yup!!! I can't wait to book my trip. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:30 AM

Are you booking online or through an agent?

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:38 AM

:cooldance: Very exciting!

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Are you booking online or through an agent?

We'll just take the easy route and just go through WDW online to book. I like doing it all at once and getting it over with. Just have to pick my dates for next year and wait for them to release the packages. I'll probably book right away and then change it later if they add on free dining again. Otherwise my next cashout will be going towards the dining plan :sunshine:

wdwabby
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Got my $100 - and as soon as it arrives it will be given straight to my dad (along with my first SR $25 Disney GC) because I said that if he would add a day for MNSSHP, I would cover tickets

now I'm going to try really hard to push for a $50 to cash out for on Aug 15th when my pending credit comes through and hope it arrives before we leave on Sept 7!

Side Note: Does anyone feel just a tiny bit sad when they cash out and their available balance goes way down? I think I get a little bit attached to seeing that number at the bottom of my current earnings page - I just like to look at it! lol But not as much as I like looking at a Disney gift card in my hot little hand! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:03 AM
We'll just take the easy route and just go through WDW online to book. I like doing it all at once and getting it over with. Just have to pick my dates for next year and wait for them to release the packages. I'll probably book right away and then change it later if they add on free dining again. Otherwise my next cashout will be going towards the dining plan :sunshine:

If you want me to email you the card number, I can do that so that you can use it ASAP.

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Got my $100 - and as soon as it arrives it will be given straight to my dad (along with my first SR $25 Disney GC) because I said that if he would add a day for MNSSHP, I would cover tickets

now I'm going to try really hard to push for a $50 to cash out for on Aug 15th when my pending credit comes through and hope it arrives before we leave on Sept 7!

Side Note: Does anyone feel just a tiny bit sad when they cash out and their available balance goes way down? I think I get a little bit attached to seeing that number at the bottom of my current earnings page - I just like to look at it! lol But not as much as I like looking at a Disney gift card in my hot little hand! :sunshine:

Yes, it's always sad to see the balance go down,but I do have to say, having the total balance earned on my banner on SR forums has helped that sadness a little!! :sunshine2:

We're leaving 3 days before you and I was just thinking of when the latest I should cash out next month so I get it in time for our trip!! I was thinking at the latest August 24th...but I'll for sure ask Tricia when it comes closer!! She's always so fast on the mailings! But at the same time I don't want to chance it...but on the other hand I want to earn as much as I can!! Ahhh the Disney/SR dilemma!

Alice28
07-25-2007, 10:38 AM
7:13 Pacific time. :cooldance:

wdwabby
07-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Yes, it's always sad to see the balance go down,but I do have to say, having the total balance earned on my banner on SR forums has helped that sadness a little!! :sunshine2:

We're leaving 3 days before you and I was just thinking of when the latest I should cash out next month so I get it in time for our trip!! I was thinking at the latest August 24th...but I'll for sure ask Tricia when it comes closer!! She's always so fast on the mailings! But at the same time I don't want to chance it...but on the other hand I want to earn as much as I can!! Ahhh the Disney/SR dilemma!

I'm hoping that I can cash out right away on the 15th - that's great that you'll be down there the same time as us - where are you staying? We'll be at POFQ. You're on the DIS, right? If you're around, we're doing a DIS meet at the Tower of Terror at 3pm-ish on Thursday the 13th ...

and I agree the total does cushion the blow to the balance ... it's almost like a security blanker or some sort of Scrooge complex to just log in and see your high balance and smile to yourself ... lol ... I might be a little bit nuts!

mollyeilis
07-25-2007, 11:11 AM
I was up from 5:47 Pacific time.

After coming down with some sort of sickness yesterday, last night I did the unthinkable-for-me and took some decongestant so I could sleep and actually breathe, and it worked, I slept the night through...then DH actually got up to try to help with the cashout (I did a tutorial with him last night before I trundled off to bed), but since it woke me up, all I could think was "omg what if he messes this up?" so I was forced to get up.

Brought the laptop to the bedroom, watched the boys sleep, and cashed out.

And now I can't get back to sleep. DH is taking DS to the apartment building's little movie room to watch the Incredibles, so that I have a chance to get more sleep....

So anyway, I've been up since just before the cashout started, which was completely serendipitous!

Weluvdisny
07-25-2007, 11:27 AM
How bad do I have Sunshine Fever? I was up at 12:01 last night and was hoping to cash out then!!:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 11:29 AM
How bad do I have Sunshine Fever? I was up at 12:01 last night and was hoping to cash out then!!:rotfl:

I think you win some kind of prize for that. LOL! I wish I had some cool little prize graphics to give people for their siggies. I'll think about how to do that. :)

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 11:39 AM
If you want me to email you the card number, I can do that so that you can use it ASAP.

I'm good Tricia. I don't think they have released the '08 stuff yet. WDWabby might be needing that help though in August.

mum4jenn
07-25-2007, 11:39 AM
I am ready for a NAP now!!!!!!!! Got my card though!!!!!

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 11:41 AM
I think you win some kind of prize for that. LOL! I wish I had some cool little prize graphics to give people for their siggies. I'll think about how to do that. :)

little prize graphics would be so much fun. Maybe we could use them as avatars if there are different ones and people are out of signature space.

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 11:49 AM
little prize graphics would be so much fun. Maybe we could use them as avatars if there are different ones and people are out of signature space.

I love that idea!! Different avatars that aren't available to everyone would be a great prize! :)